Stanley, Kansas

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Chris, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    I have seen this lake many of times but I dont have a clue who owns the property, The lake is located about 69 Hwy and 159th street, if you going south on 69 Hwy it will be on your left hand side. THe lake is an old rock quarry, it looks like an excellent place to fish. Has anybody fished it before or know who I can contact? I guess I could always go to the courthouse and check into that way.

Thanks
    Chris

2. Rajun_Cajun

Rajun_Cajun New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    is it the lake type one were theres all the big houses around it? that or the pondish type one were there are all the cows cause if its the pondish type one. the guy lives in california i believe somewere on he west coast.

3. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    Its right off the highway you can see from the highway, I dont believe there are any houses by the lake unless they started building some around the place, its been a year or so since I have been back to Kansas. I will be back in May, July and for good in Sept.

chris

4. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I used to work in Stanley and have friends from the area. I'm pretty sure there is a house visible and they are the owners.

5. Rajun_Cajun

Rajun_Cajun New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    wait is it like as your passing on the highway or when you get off the highway. wait which exit?