St.Louis Sport Show!!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by catfishsafari, Feb 3, 2009.

1. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    If anybody is interested I will have a booth and doing seminars at the St.Louis sport show next week. The dates will be Feb.11th-15th. The subject will be Reservoir catfishing.There's always a lot of the BOC guys there so come join the crew :wink:.

Weds. 7pm
    Thurs. 6pm
    Fri. 3pm
    Sat. 2pm
    Sun. 1pm

2. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If it wasnt so far there I'd try and make the trip. BUT, I have that weekend off also and will be fishing somewhere. Thanks for the post. Chris

3. roadkill636

roadkill636 New Member

State:
    warrenton misso
    how bout some free tickets :big_smile_2::big_smile_2::big_smile_2::big_smile_2:

4. PMAN

PMAN New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    BE THERE SAT OR SUN. WHEN DID YOU SAY STEVE HENDERSON FROM SEAARK WOULD BE THERE? THANKS!! DAVE

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Try typing in St.Louis Boat Show 09 and you can find anything you want to.Even list of ones with booths and where their located.I know Shawn from Troy,Mo. who handles Sea Ark will be there for sure.Hope this helps some.

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Depending on how the bite down south is Steve, I'm going to try and come up for the weekend.

Folks, if you live on impoundment waters, you wont want to miss what Steve has to say. You'll come out of it a better fisherman without a doubt.

If you cant make his seminars, be sure and stop by the Catfish Safari Booth and say hello.

7. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    People Cuz speaks the truth, Steve is probally one top drifting catfisherman in the country and can explain his techniques for drifting in a way that anyone can understand. If your comming to the St. Louis Boat show you don't want to miss his semmairs!

8. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    How was the sports show guys ???

who bought some new stuff or booked a fishin trip with Steve ??

With Steves heated incloser on his boat its comfortable 70 degrees fishing even if its 15 degrees outside .

I bet some of you all got some good deals ya want to share with us .