St Louis Sport Show / BOC & Catfishsafari

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by DeerHunter01, Jan 28, 2008.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Come to the St Louis Sport & Boat Show Feb/ 6th - 11th 2008

Starting next week will be the St. Louis Sport & Boat show the 6th of Feb thru Sunday.

Catfish Safari will have a booth at this event and the BOC will be there too with a table at his booth. If any of you are wanting to get out please stop by and visit us at this event.

I will be there Wednesday thru Friday night. I might be there Saturday Morning for a little bit but then I am heading home in the afternoon. So if you get the chance please stop and and see us. Also from Thursday thru Saturday SeaArk Representatives will be there on hand with Steve Browns new SeaArk Boat, that just came out this past Wednesday. This boat is a must see for every catfishermen.

Steve is also having a drawing to one BOC member that comes by for a new fishing rod. all you need to do is come to the booth and get Steve to sign you up.

The BOC will have its camera there and we will even get you on film talking about them big fish you catch and how you do it. So take momma to the shopping store this weekend and let her spend some money and next week she will let you come to the sport and boat show in St Louis.

I hear that if you come on Friday Cuz will buy lunch for all the BOC members..:eek:oooh: Boy he is a nice guy. See you all there

2. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Deerwalker,are we still planning on going out to supper Friday night..

3. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    As far as I know I am, but you will have to ask my chauffeur Cuz-it he is driving me around

4. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    hey eric as much time as we spent in that boat at paducah, we should have squatters rights to that thing. tell them to fill it up with gas, and wipe off all the drool on it from e1 that stoped & looked at it. have fun with cuz & steve, AND BRING THAT BOAT BACK:wink:

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well I allready have my tickets bought for the big boat show. Myself ,my better half,neighbor and his lady friend are all coming down(provided were not snowed in) but it won't be till Sat. Hopefully I can get there fairly early Sat. Got to go to Warrenton ,Mo earlySat morning .n
    Neighbors son opened up his new Donut shop and of course open house has to be the same darn day.Oh well got to try and keep everyone happy I suppose.:roll_eyes:

6. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I will have my truck and I will hook onto it and bring it back with me.. you might have to run guard for me.

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I was approached by a big time Hollywood Movie Producer to see if I'd be interested in filming Driving Ms Daisey, Part Deux :wink:

I told them I have no desire to be a "Celebrity" :big_smile:

8. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    will do eric, all we have to do is put it in the water, nothing out there will be able to keep up with us. :wink:
    only thing is its going to be hard to hide that big thing.

9. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    im gonna try to make it over there on saturday for a bit.

10. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I got my Tickets, so I'm all set for all day Saterday.. I got the 2 for 1 deal, so if anyone wants to tag along.. Hey Dan wanna ride over there with me Saterday.. Tickets are already bought..