St Louis meeting and fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by poopdeck [patrick], Aug 2, 2006.

1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    a bunch of us are going to meet and go fishing around st louis and alton. The week end of the19th are 26th, which ever is best for most people. if you interested let me know.

2. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Hey Patrick. I may be interested depending on what is going on. Either weekend wont matter. Need more details. Time,Place and boats or no boats.
    Keep us informed.

3. fishhunter

fishhunter New Member

State:
    lagrange,mo
    hi patrick, i'd definitely be interested. just send me the details. either weekend

4. cschottfish

cschottfish New Member

State:
    Ofallon, Mo.
    May have to worh at night thoes dates but I am intersted let us know. thanks chris

5. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    sounds good pm me the details and i may be able to make it. depends on which week end it is.

6. Hannibal Mike

Hannibal Mike New Member

State:
    Hannibal, MO
    That sounds great and I would like to meet some of the guys. I am free the weekend of the 19th of August, but must work the weekend of the 26th. Hannibal Mike

7. Taliesin

Taliesin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It's somewhat questionable whether I will be in the country for those dates, but if I am still here I would love to meet some brothers.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am boatless here.

8. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    I will be on a boat and it looks like most people want to make it the week end of the 19th. I/m also talking about this in the illinois section. a bunch of them guys say they are going too. I guess any body can go boat are no boat. I was thinking about meeting at the columbia bottoms ramp. Another thing i have been kicking around is how about we all chip in 1 are 5 dollars for the big fish to make it interesting and it would not be hard on any ones wallet.

9. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    sounds like a plan, not for sure if i can make it but i will try.
    no boat here.

10. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    what time would we meet there, how long would we stay, how many boaters and how many non-boaters will be there?

11. Fastman

Fastman New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    I would like to try to make it. As long as work doesnt get in the way.

12. Hannibal Mike

Hannibal Mike New Member

State:
    Hannibal, MO
    Is Col Bot Rd off of 270 headed north of I-70? Heard of it, but never been there. Hannibal Mike

13. turfman

turfman New Member

State:
    SC
    I am new to this site

what does rep power/ gold coins all of that mean?

14. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I would love to make it over there. The 19th will not work for me as I will be in Columbia competing in a contest, but the following weekend will work.

15. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Mike, your location is correct, the last off ramp off 270 before Illinois is Riverview, take that road north and the Columbia Bottoms Conservation area will be on the right. The second week would work for me. hope it happens, there will be a lot of good info. and stories told.

16. fishhunter

fishhunter New Member

State:
    lagrange,mo
    the 19th works for me i'll have to get a little better directions. what time you guys thinking

17. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    I was thinking the 19th at columbia bottoms about 6r7 in the evening and fishing all night.

18. fishhunter

fishhunter New Member

State:
    lagrange,mo
    all sounds good lets make it happen

19. Supafox

Supafox New Member

State:
    Hannibal MO
    I would like to try to make it.Please let me know when a date gets nailed down.

20. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I might be game for the 19th guys. I dunno yet. I'm fishing a tourney out of Louisianna that very next morning, so an all night trip might not be in the cards for me. The dealer that I bought my Big Daddy from is throwing the tourney and I'd really like to have the boat in it since hes treated me pretty good. I'll let ya know.