St. Louis Fishing and Hunting Show

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by DeerHunter01, Jan 12, 2008.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I thought I would start a thread here, I will be coming over to St. Louis sometime in Feb 6-10 for the fishing and hunting show, I will be staying with Cuz for a few days to go to the show and wanted to get as many BOC members together to try and make the trip.

I know there is several members in that area and we could even have a little get together and have an evening meal or something some place. I know Cuz has to fly out on Saturday sometime to go to what he calls work..lol But I was thinking maybe Thursday and Friday would be good days to show up for this. Anyone that would like to meet up and have some BSing and going to the show let us know.

Thanks
    D/H

2. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Count me in, DH. I will be free every evening in that time frame. I was gonna hit the boat show on the opening day to buy a boat, but I did that already. I only live a few minutes away from Cuz, so I'm sure there will be several BS sessions to be had!:wink:

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I'm out! I am heading out of town for work so I'll miss it all. Seems like this work stuff gets in the way a lot.:sad2:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    SkipEye I'll bet your ears will be burning. You will be the center of discussion and will not be able to defend yourself.:smile2:

5. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Eric,
    This is a heaven sent opportunity for you to buy MrsSkipeye dinner and get some real dirt on Darryl:wink:...W

6. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky

Winston: lets see here. Mrs Skipeye buys dinner at $129.99, She tells me all the stories of Mr Skipeyes mistakes in life.

D/H writes all stuff down and logs into book, Mrs Skipeye brings pictures of skipeye wearing clothes he is not supposed to be wearing and dancing around the house, Mrs Skipeye giving D/H pictures of Mr Skipeye when he was a child star.. D/H coming home doing all kind of graphics of Mr Skipeye on BOC..

Lets see Winston, that might be a great thing for the BOC.. I love it !! 100 Reps for that information. Good Idea.:eek:oooh:

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    With pics like that...who needs graphics, those would be graphic enough, LOL!!!

8. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    :crazy:Wearing what around the house, doing what while I'm wearing it??:crazy:

Oh Mr DH, it will not be that easy to get any dirt on SkipEye I promise.:wink:

Mrs SkipEye is a kind person and faithful to her man. (If she tells you ANYTHING she is FIBBING, I swear! Never did trust that woman!):smile2:

Good LUCK Eric, you'll need it!:cool2:

I am sure Mrs SkipEye would be glad to dish up a home made meal, sure is a long drive from Cuz's house to get here though but not a problem at all. I'll put something in a jar for her to cook for you before I go!:angry:

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'm available Friday evening and all Day Sat and Sun,,

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    If she wasn't gonna tell before... she will now, LOL!!!

11. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Harold sounds like fun, I guess we need to plan most of the stuff Friday evening then me and you can hook up Saturday for the show I need to go there two days. LMAo

12. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Hey DH
    Thursaday or saturday is best for me. Friday during the day is good also.

Several good resturants in the area.

13. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Works for me.. I'll call you Friday when I get off of work.. Maybe between now and then a few more will join the list for supper that night and a get together Saterday.. Cuz and Gary should be on the list for Supper.. Now who else wants to eat Supper with the Twinkie Kid...lol

14. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso

Winston: lets see here. Mrs Skipeye buys dinner at $129.99.
    No, DH is buying Mrs. Skippy Dinner. It sounds like dirt on Skippy seems to be pretty valuable these days. :wink:

D/H writes all stuff down and logs into book, Mrs. Skipeye brings pictures of skipeye wearing clothes he is not supposed to be wearing and dancing around the house, Mrs Skipeye giving D/H pictures of Mr Skipeye when he was a child star.. D/H coming home doing all kind of graphics of Mr Skipeye on BOC..
    DH, I gave you all those pictures in KY last weekend. I still have the negatives and they will cost you BIG this time. :big_smile:

15. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso

Mrs SkipEye is a kind person and faithful to her man. (If she tells you ANYTHING she is FIBBING, I swear! Never did trust that woman!)
    Skippy just lost all his Brownie Points!
    I think JW said it best “Don’t poo poo in your mess kit!

I am sure Mrs SkipEye would be glad to dish up a home made meal, sure is a long drive from Cuz's house to get here though but not a problem at all. I'll put something in a jar for her to cook for you before I go!

Ok, you heard it from Skippy himself. The party is on Skippy’s Amex. parties at The Skipeye's House!!!
    He’s buying Prime Rib, caviar, Champaign for everyone!

16. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I'm there! thanks for the invite Mrs. Skippy:smile2:

17. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    A couple of us from KC are thinking of heading over there to lend a hand at the show as well.

18. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Well, Mrs. Skippie, you are too generous. Just post date and time and directions and we will all be there.Especially Harold. You know how he likes to eat.

19. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don't know Skippy but to me it sounds like you'd better cancell the out of town work for that week,stay home and protect yourself.Sounds like BIG plans in the makin. Im wanting to go that Sat but almost afaird to.Probably find something I want that floats.Best of luck SKIPPY sounds like your gonna need it:eek:oooh::roll_eyes:

20. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    oh no... now you have to work over time to pay for the party skipeye!!!