ST. Louis Cardinals Start Big

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by HARVRAD2003, Apr 4, 2006.

1. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    Nice to see that the Red Birds bats are still going strong--and what about Albert, he's becoming the man with the bat looks like he should hit another good 40+ homers this year, and Rollin looks like he might be good and healthy this year and they well need it. Now all they need to do this year is get into the world series this year and win it!

2. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    What a start!!! Yeah Baaaabyyyyyy! I hope they can kick the living $#!+ out of those

C - completely
    U - Usless
    B - By :thumbdown
    S - September

this year. Last year didnt go very good against em!

D

3. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    If you will notice...the Cubs had a blowout of their own...they are always rough on the Cards because of the rivalry..I love watching those games. Like I said in a thread a few weeks ago...I look for the Central to beat up on each other this year....no threepeat of 100 game season. But the Cards will win the Central!;)

4. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    It will be interesting to see the turnout of the season. I personally will kinda mise Busch Stadium, but wouldnt mind seeing the new one. Busch was just such a trade mark. O well its a little late now, but I hope they do win it all! What a way to break in the new stadium!

5. back channel

back channel Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Come on know don't you know that the Pirates are going to give the Card's a a run in the division? The road to the world series go's thru Pittsburgh right? Seriously, the Card's are my favorite in the National League to get to the World Series. The Pirates religously stink every year and really don't even make an attemp to put a winner on the field.

6. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    albert is as usual all business what a great player he is and how fortunate we are to have him.
    sure hope rolens shoulder problems of the past aren't an issue.
    that hurt us the last 2 seasons.
    i listened to a few jupiter florida games this spring and as of late aint heard any more about ankiel .wouldnt mind seein him in the outfield to see what he can do.
    so tuguchi is doing good.
    glad its finally here again GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way the radio broadcasts will now be on
    am 550 KTRS
    not am 1120 kmox

7. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    st.louis cardinal fan since birth. i bleed cardinal red.i try to take my family for atleast one weekend a year. usually have to set in cheap seats. 2 yrs ago we went fri and sat and woke up sunday to take trotline bait to zoo then go back home. a guy in the lobby asked if i was going to the game . i said no. he said he had to leave town and was going to make me a deal on some tickets. was it ever 25 bucks for 4 season box tickets on 3rd base.aabout 4 rows off the feild.i still get goose bumps thinking about it.best thing all day was not one foul ball down the 3rd base side.

8. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    I beg your pardon,my mighty Royals have a very good chance of a third straight 100 peat season..
    They have already lost their first 2 games:conc-big:

Blew out by that perrinial powerhouse Detroit 14-3 yesterday...ouch,thats going to leave a mark

9. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Yeah, it still makes me angry that they killed Busch! :mad:

GO CARDS!

10. eggman

eggman New Member

State:
    Jefferson City, Missouri
    Oh yeah, love to see all the Redbird fans here now!! They are off to a good start and hope to see them stomp the BABY BEARS into the dirt at Wrigley this weekend. A word to the wise though, watch for Bearcat and Dodgeman to start makin excuses for the cubbies anytime now....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Go Cards!

egg

11. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Hang in there Cook, I think your Royals are a much better team and will do better this year...no threepeat there either...LOL;)

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :) Yep Thier Off To A Great Start Again.as Far As Ankiel I Believe He Is On (disabled List) Heard They May Have To Trade Him If They Don't Pick Up His Contract. Fat Albert Is Doing His Thing Like Always. Like You I Hope Rollen Stays Healthy This Year. If He Can Keep People From Running Over Him On Purpose (like Last Year) That Still Ticks Me Off. Oh Well. Just Keep Cheering Them On. :) (go Cards)