St louis, Alton get together.

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by poopdeck [patrick], Aug 1, 2006.

1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Hey guys from the st louis area and beyond. I would like for a bunch of us to get together, trade stories, knowledge, and good fishing spots ect. We could fish the rivers around st louis and alton. I was thinking the last week end in august. It should be a little cooler and they should be biting.

2. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Patrick;
    Man, that sound like a good idea! If we could have learned sooner we might have been able to change plans.
    Unfortunately, we would not be able to attend because we are saving every extra penny we have so we can attend the First National BOC Convention in September on the 15-16-17th. As it is, that trip is our Christmas present to each other!
    I'm sorry, but we had to make a choice and have already made the reservations at the motel along with other things required for us to make the trip.
    If we hit one of those Big Lotto things then we will change the plans!
    Again, our apologies!
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

3. MississippiJugHead

MississippiJugHead New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am in north Saint Louis County and a get together sounds interesting to me.

4. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    The sunday of that weekend might be a possibility for me. I'll only be about 90 miles or so from Alton

5. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    i was thinking the week end of the 26 and 27th

6. TEAM CATTER

TEAM CATTER New Member

State:
    COLUMBIA,IL
    I HAVE A TOURNY ON SATURDAY THE 26 .IT'S A NIGHT TOURNEY. I SHOULD BE OPEN THE WEEKEND BEFORE. :cool2:

7. cschottfish

cschottfish New Member

State:
    Ofallon, Mo.
    I half to work in the afternoon may come over in the morining. I live in ofallon MO.

8. TEAM CATTER

TEAM CATTER New Member

State:
    COLUMBIA,IL
    I JUST CAUGHT A 93.3LBER BLUE CAT TONIGHT. WHEN I GET PICTURE DEVELOPED I'LL POSTED THEM.:big_smile:

9. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Victor, I can't wait for the pictures, Wow I think catching a 93 lb fish the experience of a life time.:smile2:

10. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Woah I definitely can't wait to see pics of that!

11. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    Where did you catch that monster. We could go the week before the 26th. What ever is best for the majority.

12. flatheadmaniac

flatheadmaniac New Member

State:
    Missouri
    i use to live right outside of alton and there is some good fishing all the way down to grafton. i would be there for sure. no plans on that weekend.

13. TEAM CATTER

TEAM CATTER New Member

State:
    COLUMBIA,IL
    I'M PREFISHING FOR A TOURNEYAND REALLY CAN'T SAY RIGHT NOW.,BUT I CAN TELL IT'S IN THE ST.LOUIS-ALTON AREA AFTER MY TOURNEYS. I'LL SHARE THE INFO LATER. :0a33:

14. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    oh come on team catter you can tell little old me cant ya :wink: :wink: i wont tell anyone i might fish it in the tourney but i wont tell anyone lmao my partner has been doing some pre fishing to i think we found a pretty good hole i caught a 35lbs and a 45lbs he caught a 63lbs and a 45lbs cant wait for my arm to heal i want back on the water so bad

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Patrick... Just pick a day for sure and see what happens.. I'm available any weekend...

16. TEAM CATTER

TEAM CATTER New Member

State:
    COLUMBIA,IL
    Pick A Day And I'll Do Some Guiding.if I Can I Would Like To Team Up With Somone.i Was A Dumb Ass And Sold My Boat When My Son Was Born.now Katfishfool If I Tell You Then I Have To Tell Everyone And My Tourney Partner Would Kick Ass .he A Big Guy And I Fish Out Of His Boat.i Can't Fish Tourneys From The Bank. Jason Did I Accidently Call You Last Night If I Did I'm Sorry I Hit The Wrong Number .sorry A Again.

17. TEAM CATTER

TEAM CATTER New Member

State:
    COLUMBIA,IL
    I'm Heading To Alton In The Morning . The Best Day For Me Are Saturday Or Possible Friday.see If You Guys Want To Have A Fun Tourny No Money Involed.

18. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    How about we all chip in 1 are 5 dollars a piece for the biggest fish? That should make it interesting and would not hurt any ones pocket book.

19. BIGCATMIKE

BIGCATMIKE New Member

State:
    illinois
    I'll make time to catfish with a couple of pro's like you guys

20. micus

micus New Member

State:
    Lake St. L
    Set a date, I'm always open. I'm not a real cat man but trying to learn, spent the last 20 or so years mostly on the Ozark streams. Finally got a boat big enough for big rivers last fall. Will have an open front seat for someone who don't mind being the T-motor & anchor guy.