St. Jude Hospital

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by three_rivers, Dec 11, 2005.

1. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    If this post violates the boc rules mods feel free to pull it.

Since this is the season for giving i thought i'd mention the St. Jude hospital. This hospital is one of the leading cancer facilities for children. It is ran strickly on donations. There website is www.stjude.org please take a moment and look at it. At the bottom of the main page there is two bracelets. Click on those and it will take you to the hope catalog. 100% of the proceeds go to research and taking care of the children. They bill no one. Maybe one of these items will make a great and meaningful present this holiday season.

Merry christmas,
    Danny

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Danny I give to them every year trugh the CCF at the office. They do a lot of great work there and children are our hope. Thanks bro.

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Good post

Aint nothing better than helping our Kids, the Future of America.
    For the past several years my wife and I have made donations to children
    funds/hospitals/Christmas Stocking for homeless kids.... We have missed doing that a couple of times due to personal matters but we do it as often as we can.

I encourage all to help a child in need if they are able too. Many ways to do that is, by making money donations in above link three_rivers put up, gifts, volunteering in things like scouts, little league sports or just being a trusted friend and pushing for the support of child protection programs and prosecution of abusers.

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I hope to donate more this year as I come out of my money crunch! I am not there yet.

5. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    Great post three 5 stars. If you got pass it on if not when you get it pass it on.