St. Joseph Missouri River catfish

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by elvis64505, Jun 27, 2007.

1. elvis64505

elvis64505 New Member

State:
    st joseph
    cant wait to hit the river soon as i get my boat fixed
    just wanderded if anybody in area is doing any good

2. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Elvis,

It has been slow, I have managed few small flatheads here lately, but within the next couple of weeks they cats should turn on hard! They should be off the nest here soon! Good Luck!
    Matt

3. elvis64505

elvis64505 New Member

State:
    st joseph
    hope to see ya out there !
    look for a smoker craft fazer boat that will be me come on up say hello

4. Bigbluefisherman

State:
    Missouri
    I will do that...I am the guy that fished that little tourney with you and your boy and craig and todd!

5. elvis64505

elvis64505 New Member

State:
    st joseph
    oh thats right sorry i forgot i was haveing trouble that night with the boat
    hope to get it fixed soon ? yeh todd told me you caught small cat so left the money at his truck haha cause i didnt have any luck slow that night
    so guess i got money for the next one? any way you will have to email when you guys do it again

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I too live in Missouri and I'm proud that you have joined and that I can refer to you as Brother. I presume that ya live close to the Missouri around St. Joseph. I live close to the Missouri about 20 miles north of St Joe.Hope ya enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.That's a fantastic fish ya got in your Avatar.My luck is gonna change someday so I can hold one that big,then I'll change my Avatar.Peace and Plenty to ya,and tons of luck and happiness when you're out fishin!! Sister Pat:big_smile:

7. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Elvis your not going to get to go this weekend if you don't get your boat to me today, dont forget to pickup your carb kits,

8. Bigbluefisherman

State:
    Missouri
    Went out last night in the rain...I managed one blue 11#s and 2 flatheads 5-6#s apeice! This weekend it should be real good! Good Luck to all!

9. Todd Strong

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Matt, think the blues will start to come of the nest this weekend. I went out last sunday put in at gentle breeze and run down by atchison, found some nice area's i wan't to try this weekend. there are some nice long wing dikes out and thought mybe some of the golden eye has moved down.

10. KY King Kat

KY King Kat New Member

State:
    KY
    Just wanted everyone to know that Cabela's King Kat Tournament Trail will be at St. Joseph, MO saturday July 14. We had to reschedule this tournament back in May due to high water. Also, we will be at Waverly for a Saturday night tournament July 28th. Let everyone up that way know, and I hope to see all of you at the tournament.
    Thanks,

11. elvis64505

elvis64505 New Member

State:
    st joseph
    thanks pat brother elvis is waying a hand and good luck on getting that big cat

12. elvis64505

elvis64505 New Member

State:
    st joseph
    going to get the kit now hope to in king cat tournamate july 14 with any luck haha see ya soon

13. elvis64505

elvis64505 New Member

State:
    st joseph
    ever notic how i for get to add words when im typeing haha

14. Todd Strong

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    I had a hard time unstanding it

15. elvis64505

elvis64505 New Member

State:
    st joseph
    thanks for the info hope to be there been have trouble with my boat
    with any luck my friend toods going to get fixed up for me if not
    good luck to all that will be there

16. elvis64505

elvis64505 New Member

State:
    st joseph
    sounds like your devoted to be there in the rain sounds like a true red neck like me what was your bait red eye or cut shade

17. Bigbluefisherman

State:
    Missouri
    Well... I had goldeyes, shad and live bait! I caught the Blue on shad and the flatheads on live bait!

18. Todd Strong

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Hey matt are you going out this weekend , think I'am going to put in at Gentle breeze again and head south , there was'nt as much boat traffic there last sunday and found a few spots to get bait.

19. elvis64505

elvis64505 New Member

State:
    st joseph
    hey todd what day are you going sunday if so let me ?
    where is gentle breeze:eek:oooh:

20. whiskerlover

whiskerlover New Member

State:
    St. joseph Missouri
    Hey guys. Nice to see some boys from home on here. Elvis gentle breeze is south of lake contrary.If you just follow the highway and keep an eye out for the sign you cant miss it.