SSG Chuck and Jim Hudson

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by fwmud, Nov 16, 2005.

1. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Knowing that both of you guys have "government connections" entertain this thought.
    This may be just a fart in a tornado but, is it possible to maybe get a list say per state of a website or hard address where people could go to and get address/names of soliders overseas to write/email too?
    I have a friend checking at ft Bragg but hes kinda low on the ploe and may not be able to help much.
    Once again, this might be just too time consuming but it was worth a shot.

2. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Kieth,

I know your post was not directed at me, but there is a family in St Johns, MI that does soemthing like what you're saying AND sends care packages and such.
    The company I work for gives them boxes when we have extras so they can ship stuff over there.

The girl's name is Caroline Moon and the group is called "Moon Mission". Last I knew they were still at it. Published phone # 989-224-8181.

I am not sure if they wanted nationwide publicity, but the cat's outta the bag now!!!!!

-sal

I

3. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    I was going to give you the same names that sal did... LOL for once that is scary... LOL j/k

4. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Awesum bros! thats all I can think of.
    Thanks so very much for the responses.
    Lets all get in on this and just pure flood the US Mail.
    Thanks again guys

5. willisjj

willisjj Guest

I don't know if there is a seperate thread for this or not (was on the old site I think), but my sister deployed to Iraq last week and is now in Fallujah. I haven't got her address yet though, but I will soon. She is an Arabic linguist in the Marine Corps and just got married a week before being deployed, so obviously is pretty homesick already. Her husband is also an Arabic linguist and will probably go later this year but they may not be in the same place. Anyway, I will post her address when I get it.