Squirrel

Discussion in 'The BOC Diner' started by Matt the catfisher, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Matt the catfisher

Matt the catfisher New Member

State:
    S.C
    To me the best way to make Squirrel taste good is to BBQ it.

2. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    i like taking squirrel and rabbit, boiling them down and making stirfry

3. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    If anyone wants squirrel, go to my parents house. They are declaring war on the furry creatures for stealing their tomatoes!

4. south_va_fisherman

south_va_fisherman New Member

State:
    Muddy Cross, Virginia
    I love squirrel stew. taters and whatever else you have around all mixed in. mmmmm yum

5. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    throw it in a crockpot with some cream of mushroom soup, potatoes, carrots, man you can't beat it.
    where i live the season is open year round, but you only see them in town.:angry:

6. Stormin_Mormin

Stormin_Mormin New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Chunk it, bread it, brown it, bake it

7. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    squirl ill eat them any way u fix them but the only wat to hunt them is with a god cur or fiest dog.

8. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas

ha i know what you mean about all the squirrels in town, where i live there are squirrels every where, but if you fire a gun off round here people would freak, and in texas its illegal to shoot squirrels with air guns... but when we do get squirrells fry em up and put a bunch of gravy on em lol

9. south_va_fisherman

south_va_fisherman New Member

State:
    Muddy Cross, Virginia
    You got that right. I have a mountain view cur pup (Boone) ive been training. cant wait for squirrel season, and have boone tree some squirrels. Gonna shoot them with assorted handgun and my bow this season, might even try a slingshot if its close. No sport in using a shotgun or .22 when the squirrel is stuck up a tree.:cool2:

10. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You guys are making me hungry and we still have a month till squirrel season!!! Take ya couple of squirrels soak them overnight in salt water drain next morning brown in hot skillet remove from skillet put in dutch oven over campfire with some onions , sage, and jalepenos a little water and heat over campfire for a hour!!!! Now Im really hungry!!!:big_smile:

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv