spring rain

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfishscotty, Feb 16, 2009.

1. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    who else would like to see truman 20 feet plus high again ?????

1986, 1993,,1995,,,and the last 2 years with truman way above normal pool they ran water out of the dam steadily for weeks upon weeks and it was a fishing dream on the cats , with many days I fished with 150 -400 lbs of fish caught a day //or night on rod and reel.

anybody else wanting a repeat of that ???

wheeeeew talk about a catfish slaughter .

2. fridaybocopw

fridaybocopw New Member

State:
    Missouri
    High or low I'm ready to fish

3. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    "Let the Rains Begin" Preferably south of KC. I would like to see Truman full and the Missouri river normal going into spring/summer!!
    Asking a lot Huh?

4. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Maybe, but I've got to agree.

5. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    That's exactly what I'm praying for also, but I'm sure if Truman is high then the Missouri will be in the same condition. All well, you can have everything but you can always wish. :roll_eyes:

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    As long as i'm cattin and not bass fishin, i love high water. It's been a dry winter actually and i hope we do get some water.

7. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I am ready for some more high water, just hope the river stays within its banks this year. I like the high water but when she gets out of her banks it gets pretty tough to find the bait.

8. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    I sure wasn't confident starting out with all the high water:embarassed:
    But let her rip-- had a great year with the high water and I was just the other day thinking about we need some rain:wink:

9. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    you guys can keep your high water.The lower the better the fishing is.St.charles dosen't need anymore water at all.

10. catboy1

catboy1 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    It may be good at St.Charles when it's low ,but mister ,when it's full in Truman , it's on ! I caught more fish in the Osage arm of Truman last spring when the water was up than most fishermen see in their lifetime ! So bring on the rain ! Until I see days when you can catch 30 to 50 blues a day in a normal pool for weeks on end, I'll keep rootin for the rain ! :smile2:

11. catfishscotty

State:
    mo

amen brother im gonna dance naked with my indian head dress of feathers on my head around the lake .

woooo hoooo :wink::smile2::wink: yep we tore up the fish in the osage arm last spring didnt we catboy1 :wink:

im looking forward to getting with you again soon buddy !!!!!!!!!

12. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I can't wait for the rain to come, we are suppose to have two days this week here this week in KC, one of those is snow though.

Hopefully it a heavy rain.

13. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Thats what i was telling the wife the other day scott ,that we need some rain in truman ,to keep it running ,other wise it will be off then on then off We will never beable to guess when they are going to run.

14. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Just tell me where you will be on the lake when you do that ,i want to stay away:wink:

15. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

amen brother im gonna dance naked with my indian head dress of feathers on my head around the lake . [/quote]

Visually Impaired now:eek:oooh: hahahahahahaa

16. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

I agree with the rain, but with the back surgery I had in January, I might have to leave the boat alone this summer. But I got my two new 6500 c3’s on Ugly stik tiger {Medium action}, and lake Jacomo is almost in my back yard.
    Let the rain come
    :0a20:

17. catboy1

catboy1 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    My eyes !!!!!!!! My eyes !!!!!!! I'm blinded !! Hep me !!! Hep me !!!! The bad man has blinded my eyes !!!!!:crazy:

18. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Rained about all night and we still have a nice down pour going now still. Looking at the river flow charts it should bring Truman up quit a bit this week.

Mushrooms, fish fillets and turkey breasts. :big_smile_2:

19. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    amen brother !!!! I hear ya troy let the deep fryer rock :wink::roll_eyes: yummy yummy

hurry up and get done snaggin troy and we will take the night shift and catch some hawgs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooo hoooo

let the rain come uh hu uh hu uh hu :tounge_out::tounge_out:

20. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    wake up troy we got another 1 on no time for naps hee hee !!!!

I hope truman floods 30 plus feet

we better order some more glow sticks lol wooo hooo