Spring is near.

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by ShilohRed, Mar 8, 2006.

1. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Pete, that is a beautiful sight buddy. The Bradford Pears in bloom and Pete going fishin, that is nice. Spring has sprung in East Tennessee also and the camp grounds are calling our name. Pete, watch that bad weather headed your way, we saw on the weather where it could get really nasty over your way and then head this way tomorrow.

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Jim the wind is sure blowing today. Around 20+ and picking up. The way there talking it may get fun around midnight.
    Yes spring and camping time. Try out the new TV. HEHE
    Pete

3. rsimms

rsimms New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'm torn... I don't want our coldwater crappie bite to end, but I'm ready for the rockfish/catfish bite to start. I've been below Chickamauga Dam twice this week checking out topwater rockfish bite. Catfish bite usually kicks in good not long after. Rockfish aren't there yet. Water temp. needs to get to 58-60. Earliest I've seen us hit that is March 15. It's close.

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Our shad kill has sure put a hurt on the Crappie here.
    And the water temp is 51.9 Tuesday.
    The rock fish should be tearing it up in 2 more weeks here. And the catfish as soon as the this wind slows enough to stay on the water.
    Pete

5. jonnnyboy

jonnnyboy New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Pete, those trees look right, that truck looks white but what in the world is that on the back of that boat? hahahahahaheheheheheh:p

6. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    Pete can't resist getting a picture of his war eagle in there. I bet he has a family photo album with pictures of him, Marilyn, and the war eagle on his coffee table. He's dang proud of that boat and rightfully so as it is one nice fishing rig. He keeps promising me a ride, but as of yet it hasn't worked out. I hear it does some nice donuts in the water though.

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    that looks great! you are a few weeks ahead of us here in ohio...I cant wait to see green stuff.

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Well theres a motor back there. LOL HEHE And the white part is 1" plastic that I can mount the transducers and stuff on and theres no holes to put in the boat.
    Mark I bet if your food is any good I may just take you for a ride.
    And Did not even think about the boat when taking these. Was getting the pictures of the trees.:) And the boat was sitting there.:cool:

Everything is getting green here after the storm yesterday and rain. The grass will have to be cut in a few days.

Pete