spring IS here

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    yup right now im gettin the FIRST storm of the year.. and not just any storm, a genuine THUNDER storm!! heck yes im gonna go and sit outside for a while. later brothers and sisters

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Nuthin like a good ole spring time thunderstorm. makes things smell good ,feel good and sounds sooo good.

3. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey you little snot nosed kid. Wil :smile2: It's still snowing here in Northern Indiana. :crazy::crazy:We had thunderstorms come threw in January, darnedest thing I ever say. It caused all the snow to melt for a little while.

We have birds at the feeders going nuts. And as a side note alfalfa hay is bringing 7 dollars a bale up here.[ 40-50lb bales] because this weather will not let up. Straw is 3.50, grass hay 4.50 to 5.50. Garbage with mold is bringing 3.50 a bale.

All because this winter will not let go. Usually we will be putting things on pasture as the grass would be trying to grow.

4. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Sounds like a good time to round up a few hundred night crawlers to get ready for the new fishing season.
    I always like that first good rain of the season, seams to bring everything back to life.
    The rate things are going around here it may never come.

5. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    YEH...RIGHT,
    Wil,
    You want to come over to my place and shovel some of this "spring" off my driveway:big_smile::big_smile:...W

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    gosh you know id love to but the weather has been SOOO good that ive been outside on our deck a lot with my head back and what not, and all that time sittin in the nice weather has given me this nasty nasty crick in the back of my neck so im not gonna be able to help you:smile2:.. sorry brother! haha

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska

o ya and it even hailed a little bit last night too