Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Spring Garden 9/15

663 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Bubbafish 
#1 ·
Got to fish again water looked good so had to give it a try got one flathead about 10 pounds got him on cut brim.Not the best night dut at least I got one.

#4 ·
well dec. is a really nice time. usually when we get that front that makes it warm for about a week or so. some call it indiian summer not sure why but that is what i have heard it called. have caught some really nice ones during this time of year. i dont think there is much pressure on cats because of cold so the big ones are out to play. hope you do catch some more before knee replacement. and good luck

#6 ·
Way to go Dave.I hope to get out and do some catfishing again soon.How is the current?Is it still pouring? Need a new steering cable for the boat so havent been fishing for a while.May get to fish from the dock some night this week. if i dont see you before hope all goes well with your surgey.

#7 ·
hey hope you get to go fichin before the surgery. my mom just had hers replaced last week shes walkin with a walker so it aint that bad they said hopefully shell be without the walker in the next month. so you shouldnt miss to much fishin if all goes well. good luck with the surgery though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.