Spring Garden 10/10/06

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by JAYNC, Oct 10, 2006.

1. JAYNC

JAYNC New Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    Well after a month or more I might go try fishing spring garden tonight for a few hours. I havent been in the water for about a week since my overtemp horn on my engine went off. I replaced the impeller in the engine and I hope it fixed the problem, my fingers are crossed anyways. Anyone been fishing up that way, haven't heard much at all from anyone.

2. tammeej

tammeej New Member

State:
    NC
    Hey jason , we went friday night and got skunked lol hopefully u will do better. I might go out tommorow if weather is good.Finally got boat fixed.I fished today with Ron at Lee landing all day today. Ron caught two nice speckled trout and a nice flounder. If i werent so tired from fishing all day i would try again tonight.We did get a couple of nice pulls friday night just across and to the left of the boat launch but couldnt hook them.:angry: good luck give us a post how you did

3. JAYNC

JAYNC New Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    never made it out that way, I went to the intercoastal instead, but of course I couldnt catch shrimp so didnt catch too many trout but I did manage to catch a couple small ones on jigs and DOA shrimp lures

4. tammeej

tammeej New Member

State:
    NC
    glad u caught a few anyway.We are heading out tonight to spring garden.I bought some live eels and going to try those along with live brim.Ill let u know how we did.good luck fishing to everyone

5. tammeej

tammeej New Member

State:
    NC
    we did catch some tonight yahooooooooo lol posted it in the reports section with pic