Spring Fish OFF - Come on Missouri Boyz/Girlz

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Cuz, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hey all. Thought I'd mention the fishoff as it seems there is a few that dont know its about to kick off. See the link below for information.

This will be my 3rd Fishoff Event, and I can tell you they are a whole lot of fun. Theres a TON of Trash Talkn, and comraderie. As well, you just might meet a lifelong friend.

Its only 6 bucks to fish it (6.50) pay pal.

We have one of the biggest contingents of catfisherman representing Missouri on the BOC so I'd really like to see some more of us in this online fishing tourney.

You dont have to go anywhere, or do anything special. You just fish like you normally do, and submit a photo when you catch one.

They truly are a great, great time.

Besides, I'm lookn forward to kickin yalls backsides. :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

Deadline is fast approaching. Where else you can you have this fun for six bucks?

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=386

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    This will make my 3rd one also Cuz. They are a lot of fun and I'm sure everyone can afford 6.50 to enter. Ive got to know some great people on my previous teams and plan to get to know some more during this fish off.
    Thats well worth entering right there...

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    They are a blast arnt they Troy. Maybe we'll get to be on the same team one of these events. Hopefully some more Missouri folks will sign up. The more people that get in these, the more fun is had by all. A good trait to posess for these events would to be an extraordinary trash talker. See the threads already posted for what I mean. :big_smile:

4. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Hey Cuz, you sparked my competitive spirit and ignited the flame! You're done! You better practice falling down because that's where you're goin'... Hey this trash talkin is kinda fun!:lol: :lol: :lol: Just need the weather to jump back up into the 60's and 70's...I fish with my little girl and don't like getting her out there in that cold!

Thanks for the post Cuz!

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Oh Goody!!!! More folks for us Kentucky Boys to put to shame, LOL!!! J/K
    It is a great deal of fun folks jump in on this one, should prove to be intresting!!!!

6. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Well it will be cuz wuz as in has been. It will be dreadnothin. As in I dread catchin nuthin. The new King has entered and is ready and able to assume the crown and throne. I hereby accept your forfeit letters. My biggest problem will be gettin the pictures right. No problem with the fish. I may let you lesser fisherman talk to me after the fishoff is over. I may even give you some pointers.

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

Who invited you in here Pinkie? Isnt kentucky that state down south where they invented the toothbrush? Read the rules deadNOT. You cant catch those fish you have swimmin in your pool. :lol: Now crawl on back to your kaintuuukkkyy beaver dam and hide. Missouri is for REAL FISHERMAN. We dont allow your kind in here. :0a37: By the time this event is over, you will be doing this --------> :worship:

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

Its gonna take more than that minnow in your avatar their Mr. Rat. I use Blue's that size for bait. You betta have ya little twinkie toes crossed that your on my team. :lol: :lol:

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Mr Bob, I want you to practice something so you can be good at it by the end of the fishoff.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

10. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Well, the easy part for the rest of you is over. You have talked a good tourney. Now you can try to keep up with me. I probably could win without any partners. But in the interest of comradere I will take the partners and happily get to know them. But they will have it made. No pressure on them whatsoever.

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    We all know you are retired Mr. Bob. That should give you the tens of thousands of hours you will need to try and weigh a fish that wont make us all do this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is going to be like takin candy away from a trick or treater. :tounge_out:

Anybody else out there gonna join in on the fun? Six bucks gets you in. Just fish when you normally do. Take a couple photos with the control measure (a sign) and email them in. Tourney goes on for 6 weeks or so. Thats all there is too it.

Of course, if I had to fish against me, I probably wouldnt sign up either. :cool2: If you dont wanna join in on the fun, you guys can put on pink tutu's and cheer for Ol DeadNOT and OneLITTLECatfishBOB. They need the support. :wink:

12. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Hey cuz, that was a decent size fish! I'm just a big ol fat guy and therefore it just LOOKS small...:lol: I bet that fish in your avatar is about the same size and i bet your just a wittle itty bitty fella!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Yep, He is a itty bitty guy, bout 6'1" and about 190lbs, LOL!!!

14. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Alright Cuz! I'm finally all signed up...all your trash talkin drove me to set up a paypal account and I even ended up getting a darn paypal credit card!!!:eek:oooh: :eek:oooh: :eek:oooh: :eek:oooh: It will all be worth it when I am crowned KING of all CATFISHERMEN:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

Sometimes that competitive spirit gets the best of me!:lol:

Dreadnaught thanks! I was right 6'1" 190lbs....what a weenie! After this contest he'll have to recover at "Weenie Hut General" (a spongebob reference):0a30:

15. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i think they invented the tooth brush in arkansas since anywhere else it would have been teeth brush.

16. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I would like to apologize now to my fellow Missourians for the embarrassment I am about to put on them. I hope you dont wind up with an inferiorty complex. Like cuz said I am retired and have time to go pick up a mess of fish at almost any time. So when you see all the pics of big ole cats comin in please dont feel too bad. Its just I have more time annnd maybe knowledge, annnnd maybe experience, oh you know. He He He

17. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    You all act like you forgot about ME!!!! Damn Guys, You might as well hang it up now B-rad is in the house!!!!!! I'm playin for keeps this Year! 15 minutes from My driveway to the ramp on the Ks and Mo. Rivers! Say your prayers You'll need them.

When you Guys want to step it up a notch, come on over to KC and fish one of the KC Catfish Tournys. I've got one win 7 more to go. Not to worry Guys, We can relieve You of that overly thick wallet. LOL:lol:

18. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Who would think a guy by the name of Cuz could think to start a thread like this and when his friends make a post in here he blasts them all to little bits, I think we should all crush this worm they call Cuz and put him back into Mexico where he might be able to catch that worm in that bottle of his !! :tounge_out: :lol: :eek:oooh:

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    What do you think he uses for Bait????? LMAO!!! When he sent me that pic of that 25lb Blue that is in his avatar and asked me to make it look bigger, I about fell into the floor, LOL!!! I did the best I could with what I had to work with though, LMAO!!! I think it turned out pretty good!!!!

20. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ok guys it's getting close.. BUT just remember who the King is.. I didn't have to be retired for my team to win it last year... hehehe... So,keep sendin in your money, It'll sure look nice when I get that check in the mail again this year..