Spring Catfishing Fever! Who's Got It?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by cat daddy 791, Feb 21, 2006.

1. cat daddy 791

cat daddy 791 New Member

State:
    Kansas- Wichita
    Does Anyone Have The Fever As Bad As I Do? I Feel Helpless, For All The Water Around Is Frozen Solid. I Can't Stop Thinking About Fishing. All Day And All Night Long. Even In My Dreams, I'm Baiting My Hooks And Slinging Them Out In Hopes Of A New Personal Best. Now Don't Be Shy, Share Your Thoughts Too! I Can't Be The Only One.

2. SangamonCatKiller

SangamonCatKiller New Member

State:
    central illinois
    you're not the only one. Check the past posts alot of us are feeling the heat. Unfortunately it isn't coming from the outdoors. I hope to get a warm snap really quick so I can start really getting ready for some water.

3. okeycatfish

okeycatfish New Member

State:
    Texas
    You think you got the fever,

I've been in Afghanistan for a year, should be home within two weeks for some hot spring fishing.

Good luck, don't catch them all.

4. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    I have it BAD too,me and pendog just got a boat and we know that we will be able to get those spots on lakes and in rivers you cant reach from the bank and we all know thats where the big ones are

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah I got it too, even though I have been catching some nice fish this winter.:)

6. Drum Andersen

Drum Andersen New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    That itch wasn't so bad a few months ago when I was out hunting and trapping all the time, but now that hunting season if coming to a close fishing is all I can think about.

7. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Boy i got it bad ,ive been chomping at the bit to get out to fish.I cant hardley stand it, ive been respooling and messing with all my gear and it just makes it worse.Then i get on here and start talking about it and i start pulling my hair out.Man i hate winter!

8. malaki

malaki New Member

State:
    Redmon Illinois
    i tore down and cleaned all mw reels this weekend. i've got it!:eek:

9. okiekrawler

okiekrawler New Member

State:
    roland ,oklahoma
    i been havin fits to get out and catch one or twenty. everytime i try it snows or something like that. i got some stayin power though. i wont let things like weather or work get me down. i even ordered new rods and reels. when those get here i may just quit my job and fish for a month or .....NOT;)

10. barbel

barbel New Member

State:
    Somewhere
    Oh jeez, there isnt a measurement on how bad I want to go catfishing. I have been pent up inside since winter started, havent caught a single fish (of any species) and its driving me nuts. I cant wait to head out to some rivers.

11. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

I got the fever so bad, I have sweats, chills, and a runny nose, oh, I'm being told that's the flu. YES I'm ready for spring.

Ray

12. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC

I checked my "catfish fever". It is looking bad.

13. bigsammy

bigsammy New Member

State:
    Poteau ok
    Ok y'all,I've been fishin most all winter when I can and been catchin fish,the problem is it can get mighty cold on the water.I'm bad wantin some springtime weather!:0a18:

14. cat daddy 791

cat daddy 791 New Member

State:
    Kansas- Wichita
    I'm Sure Glad I'm Not The Only One. Every Time I Log In, I Wish I Had A New Tale To Tell. But That Will Have To Wait For A Few More Weeks. Hang In There Brothers, Spring Is On The Way!

15. LilJCR3

LilJCR3 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Man we had a really nice weekend a few weeks ago about 70deg. and i put every rod i had in the water. i cought a 36lb., 26lb., 22lb., and a few between 6 and 10lbs. Then it got bad again and no bites. I feel sick when i can't put my rods in the water!! I can see the water out of my front door but the fish are out deep, so i'm helpless!!! And going crazy!!!

16. cat daddy 791

cat daddy 791 New Member

State:
    Kansas- Wichita
    I Feel With You All. Its Supposed To Be A Little Warmer In Kansas This Weekend. I Am Going To Give It A Shot, If Some Of My Spots Are Thawed Out. Keep On Praying With Me Brothers!

17. nuthinlikeacat

nuthinlikeacat New Member

State:
    Eden Prairie, Minnesota
    I've got the Spring catfishing Fever also. Been waiting for almost 5 months to get back on the river. But I must admit, as bad as I have the fever, the sub-zero temps make me realize I can wait a little longer!;)

18. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Being from Ohio, I get a late start...I'm in the look out the window at
    my boats mode. Getting the tackle ready...for the third time since Jan.
    I can say I AM READY...