Spots on CJ Brown

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Ellis, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Ellis

Ellis New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Does anyone have any spots on CJ brown they could tell me please? If its a very god spot i might just pay ya with something. I fish at the fishing locations and by the docks and the catfish suck. i get like 2 3# cats in 10 hours fishing there. Thanks.

2. flatheadsteven

flatheadsteven New Member

State:
    ohio
    i havent fished there in a while but i have caught alot of channel cats below the spillway some were over 10 pounds.i use cut shad that i catch in a cast net while im there.maybe u should give it a try

3. Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Yeah, you all see that, yellow springs Ohio holding it down on the BOC, that makes 4 of us in a town of about 6,000 people. I bet per capita more members than any other city. An Ohio fishing Meca. CJ brown spillway is the best spot Ellis. Just as the guy said in the prior post.

4. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    PM sent to ya.....

5. Ellis

Ellis New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Ive heard thats a good palce to fish at from my dads friend. Sounds like im definately going there now. Thanks.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Doc is full on info on it. Big Eli has fished it alot recently also. Shoot them a PM and I am sure they will be more then glad to help you out.

7. Big Eli

Big Eli New Member

State:
    Ohio, Clifton
    Ellis:
    I mostly boat fish CJ but have tryed bankin it in and around the marina, not much luk though. You need to get to the north end if posible. Try where Buck Creek comes in.

Big Eli