Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catfish_Calvin

Catfish_Calvin New Member

State:
    Nauvoo, Il
    Anyone have a good spotlight for sale or one they would suggest to buy? Ive been looking around for something around 50-100 dollars. Everything Ive seen has had bad reviews.

2. suey

suey New Member

State:
    arizona

3. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    or look at coon hunting lights!! you can find some good 20+ volt lights that strap right on your side and are just as good as most spotlights!

4. NCSBI185

NCSBI185 Member

State:
    NC
    I found one at lapolicegear.com that looked pretty good. It’s the Humvee Search Light and it’s in the clearance section. The price is not bad and I looked at some reviews of it and they all looked pretty good. I’m getting ready to order one.

5. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Do you have an Advance Auto where you are ? If so go in there and they have a 17 1/2 million candelwatt spotlight that has a big battery and like a florecint headlight in it . I dont know the name of it but I think its there brand . I can see like a mile down the river when it's on high . It is very reasonably priced , I think $40.00 , and it has a great warrenty . If anything breaks on it they replace it , and they have all the parts for it at any Advance Auto . I have on that I've had for over a year ,and it still works great . Hope this helps . :wink::big_smile:

6. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I have had and used Q-Beam light most of my life. Yes they are plastic and only last on an average of 5 years, but they are cheaper than most. The one I was using last year finally died on me and it was almost 10 years old. Last time I bought one it was From Wal-Mart.

7. Chris Baker

Chris Baker New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Best one I ever used was a Sun Spot. By far the brightest I ever saw. Used to get them at Wal-Mart for like 20-30$. The switch would quit so you had to hard wire it through the handle and when you hooked it up it was on, I guess I could have got a different switch but other than that I would love to find another. I think they were like 1.5 million. Looked like a barge had a light on the bank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.