Spot lights

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by great pappy cat, Nov 5, 2009.

1. great pappy cat

great pappy cat Active Member

Im interested in opinons you guys have on different brands of spot lights. Personally I cant find a well made product. I will never waste my money on an optronics night blaster. I have 3, none of them lasted more than 2 months. I had a Thor cyclops 10 million Candle Power I luved it untill it quit working after the 1st season?? It was heavy but the extra light was nice at times. I thought brinkman made a good one. After haveing 2 1 million CP last 4 years of punishment. I bought a new brinkman 3 mil cp in Aug from wallmart not impressed with the brightness or the durability. What works for you guys??
  2. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

North Caro
    If you have an Advance Auto around , check out there 20 million candelwatt spotlight . It's very reasonably priced and tough , i've had mine going on 2 yrs . It has a 2 yr warrentie and all the part's for it are " in house " . Also it has a low beam and high beam - on high beam you can see a mile or two down the river ... I want to say there $35.-$40.00 .
    Hope this helps ....:wink::big_smile: