Sports/Boat show

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Mo.Hick, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    When and where is the St Louis Sport/Boat show. I have never been to the one in St Louis. I have been to the one in KC every year since the mid 80's. Now that I live closer to St Louis I would like to see how it is. Thanks in advance.

Tom

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Tom just type in St.Louis Boat Show on the internet and you should get all the info you want on it..

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Here you go Mr Hicks.Hope this helps ya some.

St. Louis Boat Show :: Feb. 10-14, 2010

America's Center and Edward Jones Dome
    701 Convention Center Plaza
    St. Louis, MO 63101 Wednesday 5pm - 10pm
    Thursday 2pm - 10pm
    Friday noon -10pm
    Saturday 10am - 10pm
    Sunday 11am - 5pm

Adults $9 (2-day pass $14); Junior Boaters (youth 13 - 15) $5; Kids 12 and under FREE

4. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Tom, I can usually get 6 or 8 free passes to the boat show each year, I'll check with the guy I get then from and see if he has any. If I can get them I'll PM you and get your address...you can put the cost towards the fuel down here.

5. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Another option is the All Canada show which is held at the St. Charles Convention Center starting on January 8th.

I was unaware of the show until recently booking a Canadian fishing trip and the resort owner said he would be at the show in January.

I'll be at both!

6. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    If you need a new boat and or motor this is the time to get it. Best deals of the year at the boat show.

7. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    This is one of the reason that I'll give the passes to Tom. The Mrs said she won't go with me anymore....because I spend way to much money there.:smile2::smile2::crazy:

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    The trick I found was to show up at a dealer's showroom, a couple hours before the boat show opens. They really would love to sell you something an get the mood right for the show. The Kutters Katter was bought this way.

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I meant the dealers regular showroom, not at the boat show.

10. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Thats how I bought my 4 stroke. He couldnt give me enough breaks.

11. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Thanks MRR for the info. And Thanks Mark I would appreciate that. I would like to buy a new boat this time but not in the buget. I am wanting to look at 20 footers though. Or something in a deep V with a windsheild. The wife and I would like a bigger boat. This will get me wanting one even more:smile2:. Thanks for everyones input though.

Tom