Spoonfish

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by CountryHart, Dec 30, 2009.

1. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Anybody know what happened to Troy? Haven't seen him hardly since last years gathering. Also while i'm hunting MIA's, where the heck did Rusty disappear off to? Just happen to think of him when i turned around and seen his beautiful trophy settin beside my desk.:wink:

2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    lightning fried troys comp early this year -:sad2::sad2:

talked to him a few times on the phone in the spring called a few more times but never caught him home uggg

he was a good ole boy for sure and fun to be with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope he gets a new comp soon !!!!!!

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thanks Scotty. Troys the kinda man i would pass the hat for to buy a new computer. Fine fellow in my book and a hoot to be around.

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I agree John. Troy is missed on here. He is full of knowledge and very willing to share with anybody. He really helped me around Warsaw when I first started going down there. Where is the Hat I will pitch in a few bucks for him.

Tom

5. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    John, I may have an old computer in the garage that I would be willing to give him, let me check, if it is still there all I would need would be the shipping cast.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Was wonder that also CH. Now far as Rusty goes he is keeping pretty busy.Daughter got married ,making things for Christmas ,working,hunting etc.
    Anyways I talked to him and Claudia-Christmas morning and they are both doing just fine.Just Busy.

7. catfishscotty

State:
    mo

aww man thats so nice of ya for sure for sure !!!!!!:big_smile:

i would chip in some also to help get troy back on here !!!!

I miss him giving me chitt lmao and fishin with him everytime he would fall asleep a rod would go down psssst troy wake up hee hee ..

its just so hard to fit in everybody that wants to go with me even after having a big boat now its just more fun and easy with 2 people 3 aint bad but more then that its a cluster seems like .

let me know who i need to send money to to get troy a comp !!!!!

8. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    I just checked the garage and I do still have that computer. Scotty if you can get in touch with Troy and see if he wants it, it's his for the asking. I doubt that it would take money to ship it to Mo so split between all of us it would not amount to much.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  9. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    That should have said "much money" sorry 'bout that. :cool2:

10. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    I will call him tomorrow :wink::wink: this is what the boc family is all about helping when we can !!!! too cool :big_smile::big_smile:

11. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    I checked the computer 17pounds and adding 3 pounds for shipping it should cost $18.15 to ship it to Warsaw Priority Mail. Depending on how many kick in, it will not cost any of us much.

:big_smile:

John
    Tom
    Earl
    Scotty

18.15 4 ways is $4.50 each.

12. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    ok

come on all troys friends lets make this happen !!!!!

count me in

just shoot me what i need to pay and what adress to send it to :big_smile::wink:

man we are gonna make troys day with this way too sweet !!!!:big_smile:

maybe we can hire a sexy delivery girl dressed up as a santas elf to knock on his door hee hee

13. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    That, my friend, will cost a little more, unless you know an elf. :smile2::crazy:

14. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Earl thanks for the offer to Troy. Reps to ya brother. That just goes to show what kind of people the BOC has. Thanks again you are top knotch in my book!!! Just let me know where to send the money. I would not call Troy and ask just send it and give it to him Scotty. Dont give him a chance to say no from pride. I know that is the way I would be. I know he would really appreciate it though. Lets get this in the mail to Troy and get him back on line.

Tom

15. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Get me an address Earl and i'll put 10 bux in the mail this morning. Thanks guys, expecially you Earl. It's your computer and you'll be the one having to send it off. This is a good thing guys, a really good thing.

16. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Hey don't leave me out of this!! I'm in. Sure would be good to hear from him again!!

17. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Ditto that here also :wink:

18. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'm outta thanks guys, but thanks. Hopefully when Scotty gets around he can touch bases with Troy. I ain't got his # or i would call him.

19. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    If I can help in any way, Count me in!!!

20. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    I talked with him a few weeks ago and he would use the computer at the library every once in a while, it would be nice to get him back on here like he used to be. Let me know how I can help