Spoonfish Project

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by whiteriver, Jan 5, 2010.

1. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    I received several donations today, 8 or 9 but was unable to mail the computer as I had to make a run to the Dr. today with a bad infection on my right leg. Being a diabetic does have it's draw backs. I should be able to mail the computer in the next two days. I will post photos of the receipt when it is mailed. Thanks to all you.

2. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    ur gonna receive some more cause mine is on the way. hope u get better for sure.

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Earl my friend. I think i can safely speak for everyone involved in this endeavor. You certainly don't need to post any pic of receipts brother. You take care of your leg and mail it when you feel like it. We all appreciate your donation and the trouble of seeing this thing thru. Get well soon dude, ya need legs to turkey hunt.:Happy:

4. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    yep we dont need to see nothing. john spoke for me.

5. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    what is the spoonfish project....

6. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Spoonfish project is where his computer got fried by a power serge. So Whiteriver was kind enough to donate a spare computer he had. Then we pitched in to get it shipped to Spoonfish. Who at this point still has no Idea that he is getting a new computer so he can get back on the BOC. He is one heck of a person. Thanks Whiteriver. I also agree with John we dont need to see no reciept on the computer. Thanks to all for this.

Tom

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Long story short, a member lost his puter and Earl donated a used unit. A bunch of us chipped in to pay freight. Was a very good thing by all concerned. Just tryin to help a brother out a bit ina hard time.

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Sorry Tom, didn't mean to talk over ya, we was typin at the same time.

9. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Pretty good group of guys we have here. Reps to you all for helping a brother out. I know it ain't why any of you did this but stuff like this has a way of coming back around. Good job guys!

10. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

Earl, what you have done is great....
    Also keep care of yourself, benign a diabetic myself; we have to take care of our feet and legs.

11. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    sorry to hear about your leg !!!!!

get well soon brother god bless ya !!!!!

12. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    cant wait for troy to open the box ya send him woooo hoooo troy will be back !!!!

13. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    Well; I decided since the roads were the worst they have been all winter I would try out my 4X4 and it worked well. I mailed the computer today so it should be there in 3 - 4 days. I included photos of the receipt and just to ruin your supper one of my leg now that it is not going to be amputated. Actually it looks great compared to Monday Morning. I don't know what they game me, but I have never seen a wound start healing so fast in my life. What ever it was he told me that I may get some guff from the pharmacist, if I did have him call my Dr. and he would assure him that it was what I was to have. The balance of the money will be going to Unky Paul tomorrow. Thanks everyone for being a part of this. BOC at it's best. Earl

Attached Files:

14. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hard to find men like you anymore Earl. I appreciate it and I'm down rite certain Troy will. Can't wait to see him back on-line. Take care of that leg buddie.

15. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    Get that leg healed up so you will be ready for fishing when the weather breaks. And thanks again for everything you did.

16. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Couldn't say it any better, Great job

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  17. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Earl thanks for everything. You went way above and beyond on this. Thanks to all who helped with the shipping also. I cant wait for Troy to get back on line.

Tom

18. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    wow sry i didnt see this sooner,do you have enuff money to cover everything, i have met troy and i will help anyway i can.

19. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    Thank You Earl, Take care of yourself !

20. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Thank you to Earl and all the others who helped a brother out. You folks are the #1 reason I keep coming to the BOC.