Spoonbill

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by pitbull33, Feb 22, 2009.

1. pitbull33

pitbull33 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Going to osceola to snag again this year and wondering if anyone wants to join me and the boys to party while we are down there?

2. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    i went snagging last year for the fisrt time. it was pretty fun even though i only caught one small one in 8 hours of snagging. by the end of the day i couldnt hardly move my arms

3. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I'll be snagging a lot too, but I'm usually down on Tablerock. Maybe I'll make it up to Truman finally and check it out since gas is quite a bit cheaper. I'll give a shout out if I do head for Truman because I might need a how to and what to do up there. :smile2:

4. streamer78

streamer78 Member

State:
    Missouri
    Put the word out when you'll be down. I snag on the osage quite a bit when the conditions are right. What area will you guys be in?

5. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    No idea. Just depends what the water is like and where people say they are hitting them.

6. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    let me know i going sometime with jon if he still wants to go but ill tag along thats were i go to:wink:

7. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    What are you people doing up this time of night????

8. CharlieV

CharlieV New Member

State:
    Kirksville, MO
    i'm pretty new to this stuff, moved down here from Michigan for med school, never heard of snaging for paddlefish until a couple weeks ago. . . it sounds like it could be fun though. . . how do you do it and where do you go? anywhere good in NE MO? like near Kirksville?
    thanks in advance,
    Charlie