sponsorship opprotunity for all

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Steve Douglas, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    last chance notice on becoming sponsored by a growing national manufacture, for the catfish syndicate members only.

if your not a member its not to late, just click the (syndicate button) below your log in name or this link http://www.catfish1.com/insider/ sign up and leave a post as to how you could represent the manufacture! and you to could be eligible for a national sponsorship!

sponsorships to be awarded will start at level 1 and level 2 only! but will have an opportunity to move up the scale!

this will open some doors and look good on a resume, for some guys that are actively seeking sponsorships in the catfishing industry!

but time is running out! sponsorships will be determined nonite sept 17th at 9 p.m.

2. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    well i am already doing things for tti blackmore .going to the bass pro shops talking about catfishing with kids and adults shareing the sport i love . i make ever local tourny i can and others be it bass or catfish to get things like tru turn hooks and pamplets out to people who might just like the sport . my fishing partner and i have taken several kids fishing who might never have gotten to do it for whatever reason . in mississippi we worked with a childerens home to give them fish to eat and teach the kids there about the sport of fishing. what i can do for a sponsor is give true and honest support and show a product that can help them have more fun and hopefully greater sucess fishing. i like doing for the kids best because if their minds are on fishing hopefully they will stay out of trouble . next to i love you daddy , i can bait my own hook daddy was a proud moment to me ! i know there is a lot more a person can do to promote a product but first be real and be a person . if you listen you can always learn something.

3. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    to be eligable you must be a syndicate member! http://www.catfish1.com/insider/

4. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i have been from the very close start. it wont let me post

5. CatSlayer715

CatSlayer715 New Member

State:
    gville NC
    I'm a syndicate member, and i would LOVE this opportunity.

6. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    you must leave a comment under the sponsorship video on the syndicate to be eliagble!

7. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I'm a syndicate member too, but it won't let me login. It says if you lost your password to click on an icon. I go to that page and it has my e-mail addy, and I click on that to get my password. NO e-mail ever arrives. Sigh... I guess I can read the syndicate posts, but I CAN'T post there.

Bill in SC

8. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Gents,

I got a Skype number posted, just call it.

9. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    boy i can mess a one funeral:eek:oooh:

10. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Steve, I'd be interested. I can give you a reciprocal link on my site.

Thanks, Paul

11. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Paul, You should have got the details in a few e-mails, (If You Are A Catfish Syndicate Member) plus there is a video associated that you need to watch first associated with the offer.