Sponsors past and present

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    ok, this is kind of a dicey subject. i recognize that it takes money and help to run a board with 17000 members, and i realize that some sponsors aren't able to contribute what it takes to keep this thing going.

that is why i contribute what i can as a member. the camaraderie and info i get from this site is well worth it.

that being said, i think that we should treasure old friends and sponsors as well as new.
    life goes on and we live in a new world every day(atleast i do:wink:)

i bought a couple of hotdog holders from a past sponsor and they also sent me an okuma reel...i am all about that!

let's not let my preference for this, or your preference for that, muddy a good relationship:big_smile:

2. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Where you been?

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya i still get seasonings from one of them. it had nothing to do with being a sponser. i loved them and being a sponser just introduced me. to them. and sparked a good buddie afar.

and my keel shield is still crusing fine. i won it from a contest on here and am tickeled to death with it and reccomend them.

and wildwolfs green glowsticks are still alerting me every time i get a hit after dark.

im in the think thank on getting my kids custom rods from randy.

i try and do my part and still will makes trips to pana for tackle even though there no longer a sponser. :cool2:

4. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    What ever happened with Gator (Jim Hudson). Does anyone have his web site link?