Spezio at it again.

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by big-muddy, Feb 27, 2008.

1. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    6 warrants? wow! and he just got outta rehab last year to boot! ah well, i like havin guys like that on the team. makes it interesting. lets just hope he doesnt go the way of billy martin.

2. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    I heard on KMOX that the cardinals cut him today. That will put a crimp in them. I repect the cardinals managment for doing that. It was very big of them. Maybe some of the other players will think before they do something stupid.

3. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i didnt hear anything about them cutting him. but i really cant condone it. i dont condone his behavior either, but i do condone his bases loaded triple against the padres in the '06 divisional series.

4. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I'd rather lose than have another problem on our hands.

5. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i really wanted to see another jose oquendo. but i guess theres never gonna be another. at least not now.

6. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I can understand them cutting him but what about Larussa? Falling asleep behind the wheel at a stoplight? I love the Cardinals but thats a double standard if Ive ever seen one.

7. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I couldn't agree with you more,Joe. I never have been a big fan of LaRussa,and was really hoping he wouldn't be back this year.