Spent The Day With Some BOC Brothers

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wabash River Bear, May 4, 2008.

1. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I had to run down to Henderson Ky to pick up some gear from DH today. The wife and I met up with Eric, his son Ryan, Adam, Bill, and Walt down at the Shoneys for a good lunch. Then ol DH says, "Lets run over to the park, I got some filming to do", so we tagged along to see what was up. Lil did I know what I was gettin into. Turns out we spent the afternoon filming a BOC intro, an interview for BOC TV, and a rigging, and castnet throwing tutorial. After being interviewed, I got to be the rigging and castnet throwing dummy. Walt and Ryan did a great job showing their rigging techniques, and Ryan gave me a great castnet lesson. It was pretty cool, had a great time.
    We got to meet Mrs. DH too, very nice gal.
    Dh even gave me a baitcaster lesson, had me castin backlash free in 5 minuts, and thats an accomplishment in itself. LOL. I just may have to try using a baitcaster again.
    It was great meeting everyone and helping out with the filming. Ya'all are top notch good folks. I'm glad to call you my brothers.
    Thanks, Bear.
    P.S.
    Heres a few picks of the afternoon.

Attached Files:

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    And last but not least, knowing DH had a birthday this past week, I couldnt pass up the opportunity! :wink: Happy Birthday Bro! :smile2:

Attached Files:

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Barry, glad to meet up with you, it was a good time today. Hope to see ya next weekend at the get together.

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like some great fun and a good learning experience.

5. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    it was good to get out an see some old faces an a few new ones bear hope you get to make it back down next weekend so maybe we can get you out on the ohio river an see if we can put u on one of them ind. an ky blue cat howgs

i cant wait till the Indiana gathering its going to be a great time so be good an see you back down next weekend

6. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    That's a motley looking crew!

Happy birthday DH!:cool2:

7. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Looks like everyone had a good day. Nothing like spending time with people with the same interests.