spelling prob

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Aug 20, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i wanted to say im sorry my spelling is not up to par know one has had a prob with it till today as one jerk points out i need to use spell check im not cheacking every word i wright i know my spelling stinks i had to quit scool and go to work dident have the luxery of scool so if its a prob just dont read my post for the rest of my brothers and sissters that has a little class im sorry you had to read my rambling but i thank the rest of you for over looking my flaw:angry:

2. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I know a few choice words you can tell them if they have a problem. :big_smile:

3. BassinWv

BassinWv New Member

State:
    WV
    Dont feel bad my spelling sucks too... Lol. And i dont think my spell check works. Nope it doesnt just chrcked.

4. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Dallas1,

I'm a terrible speller. I use Firefox browser and it has a built spell checker. It underlines the misspelled words as I type. Click on the underlined work will "usually" produce a popup with a selection of words.

I got some red underlines in this message so all I had to do was select the right word. Selecting the right word sometimes gets me. :confused2:

BTW, I quit school at 16.

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    I have NO problem with the way you spell , So keep on posting brother and forget what other folk's say.

6. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    POST ON!!!!!! LOL last i checked this is a cafishing website not a spelling bee that guy can go SHUV IT!!!!!

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Dayton, i graduated high school, had a little college, and i am years dumber than you. schooling, especially government sponsored, ain't all it's cracked up to be.

and Dallas, i criticized your spelling with a smile...wasn't meant to be personal, and it would hurt my feelers if you took it that way.:sad2:

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Im hear to read about fishing ,hunting and other sports and such that goes along with that. I could care less about spelling, Im not the best myself . Keep on a posting. :big_smile:

9. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Misspelled words are not a big deal too me. I honestly can't spell either. I have the google task bar with a spell checker. In the box were you type posts on catfish1 there is a spell checker, you'll have to download software, but its free.

10. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    eye can't cpell werth a darn eather , it's a komputer everything is abrieveated . some'thn like that yea i think i got it .:smile2::smile2::smile2:

11. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Yore writin is jist fine ceptin you go two fastern i kin reed :wink:

12. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Dang Phil,,,
    I was thinking it was dipnetjack.LMAO

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dallas,I aint no scholor myself,But I have way more respect for everyone who belongs to the BOC ,than to point out little flaws that arent even noticed by the MAJORITY.

14. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Pobody is Nerfect! As long it's legible, I'm perfectly fine with the mis-spelled words. I don't have spell-check. So I'm just as guilty as others when it comes to words not spelled right. Keep on a posting and take it casually. Like it said in one of the posts. This is a Catfish site, not a spelling bee. I like that!!:wink::wink::big_smile:

15. DoubleG

DoubleG New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    POST ON BROTHER** No problems here with your or anyone else's spelling.

16. phlatheadphatty

phlatheadphatty New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    People enjoy exposing others flaws to distract from there own . My personal observation anyhow .

17. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I must use every spell check known to man and I still miss some. I am so bad that I did not use the check I would be an embarrassment to the B.O.C. staff.:wink: They would say" Paul where did yo find that fool"!!!:wink:

18. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lmao thanks brother lol that made me feel right at home :smile2::crazy::cool2:

19. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    I cant spell or type eather mix the two together i have a problem. It took me a year before i would post on here at first it was real short. I can readit because i run words together. dont bother me ok thanks Sam Davis

20. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    ?Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
    ?
    ?
    ?cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty? uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
    ?phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig? to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
    ?
    it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the? ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat? ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll? raed it wouthit a porbelm.
    ?
    Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey? lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas? tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if
    ?you can raed tihs psas it on? !!