Spell Check

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, Jan 24, 2008.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I been wanting to post this for several months now.

If you are having trouble with words this could help you !

Click Here For Spell Check

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Whuts spel chek? :tounge_out::smile2:

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Thanks DH.
    I have spell check on my tool bar and use it often. Sometimes I don't have trouble with spelling, I have trouble with hitting these letters on the keyboard...lol

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Thanks for the Infomation Eric,
    :0a31:
    But "Thank God" that the system that I use now (Windows Vista), came with it.
    (Heaven knows that I needed it - LoL)
    :wink:

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I u it at times whin I kant spells.
    If it were not for Spell Check I would not even post. As spelling makes a post hard to read if its as bad as most of mine would be without it.
    Pete

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Academically, I don't have much of a problem with correct spelling.:big_smile:

It's this @$#%&!%$#*&!!!!!!!!! keyboard that screws me up!:roll_eyes::smile2:

7. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    ieSpell is the best spell check there is but useless for me, it doesn't work with Firefox. For a spell check to work you first have to be able to get close to the word... ieSpell was the only one that could understand my spelling every time. :confused2:

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    If you d/l the google toolbar it has lots of cool features including spell check on it. iespell is good but I like the spell check in the google toolbar better. No spyware or adware either. Just a thought...:wink::big_smile: I've used it for a few years and its great. Check it out!!! It puts the spell check in the upper tool bar so its always close by to use.

9. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks for the much needed info ...D.H.:confused2:

10. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    I resemble that remark.
    I oslo seldum halve trummel with me worms...W

11. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for bringing this up. I just now figured out that I can use the spellcheck in my google tool bar. Thanx cfj. I don't really for see using it because of all the slang that I sling is not recognized.:big_smile:

12. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Note to self: The word google is not recognized by google spellcheck lol...unless it's capitalized.:smile2:

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I b'lieve your spellin'll pass Matt. But can you say "slang that I sling" three times really fast? :eek:oooh:

14. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks DH. I now use Vista and it provides spell check. These keys seem to move on me sometimes. But if I had a pink keyboard, like someone, I believe that problem would go away.

15. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I am not saying who has a pink keyboard at all, I would not say JW has one at his house either. Darn I think I just let the cat out of the bag.

16. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro

I wanna pink keyboard! Where do ya find em?:smile2:

17. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Laura,

I think you can find them in the Barbie section, right next to the Barbie fishing poles..........:smile2:

If not, buy some pink spray paint.

:wink:

18. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I dont use Explorer but I'm sure that will help some folks out that do.:cool2:
    MS word spell check is what I use before posting but it's an older version and doesn't have grammar check. So, I'm stuck with the Texas accent.:roll_eyes: LOL.
    Speaking of accent, I sometimes can't even get close to spelling a word correct. Spell check locks up on me trying to figure it out. LOL.
    I think I'm such a bad speller cause I'm almost deaf in right ear and left is getting worse. Cant spell if you cant understand the words.
    Got me a hearing test yesterday. They let me borrow a used hearing aid in right ear to see how it does. Man, it sure has made a difference in understanding words but not very comfortable. .
    I have been winging it for at lease 15 years. In person it aint so bad, when all else fails, I'm very good at sign language.m I use it when driving. LOL. :smile2:

19. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    If you cant spell how do you know if spellcheck is right?

20. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I posted this in the joker section a while back and could read it without spellcheck,who else can read this?

?Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
    ?
    ?
    ?cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty? uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
    ?phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig? to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
    ?
    it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the? ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat? ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll? raed it wouthit a porbelm.
    ?
    Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey? lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas? tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if
    ?you can raed tihs psas it on? !!