Spell Check

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SassyManxLady, Jul 8, 2007.

1. SassyManxLady

SassyManxLady New Member

State:
    MO
    I just noticed that we have 'spell check' available. I don't know if it is new or if it has been here all along.

Either way, THANK YOU for it.

I can't speak splain, much less spell good:embarassed:

Huked on Fonix realy werked fer me - kant u tale?

Sassy

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I have had spell check Incorporated into my web browser for several years now. It is a good feature and a necessary one for me.:wink:

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That spell check post darn near made me pee my pants,Yes!!! Without a doubt you're back.THANK GOD!!! You are such a Blast!!:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::big_smile:

4. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I've used spell checkers for years.
    I like the one in Firefox 2.0., wasn't aware there was one here.

When I worked there was a secretary that said I would win it as the worlds worse speller. :crazy:

5. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I guess I wasn't aware that there was a spell check feature on this web site. Could you go into a little more detail about where to find it,etc? God knows I can use all of the help that I can get.

6. SassyManxLady

SassyManxLady New Member

State:
    MO
    I guess I wasn't aware that there was a spell check feature on this web site. Could you go into a little more detail about where to find it,etc? God knows I can use all of the help that I can get.

Glenn,
    When you are typing in a reply or posting a new thread, as you are typing in the box, you will notice all the lil 'faces' on the right hand side of the box. Right above the faces is 3 lil 'boxes' one has ABC with a check mark under the ABC. Click on that before you post your reply. That is the spell check (which I had to use several times while typing this message) You will have to download the program but it is worth it.
    Sassy

7. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Sassy,
    Thank you for the info. The next time I'm typing a reply or a new thread I'll have to check that out. As a matter of fact I just woke up, and realized that I was typing a reply(duh), and looked up in the upper right hand corner,and just as you said,there it is.
    Thanks Again,
    Glenn

8. SassyManxLady

SassyManxLady New Member

State:
    MO
    Glenn,
    Glad I was able to be of some help.
    I know that spell check has helped me a great deal.
    Take care.
    Sassy