Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Spell Check

626 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  SassyManxLady 
#1 ·
I just noticed that we have 'spell check' available. I don't know if it is new or if it has been here all along.

Either way, THANK YOU for it.

I can't speak splain, much less spell good:embarassed:

Huked on Fonix realy werked fer me - kant u tale?

Sassy

#6 ·
I guess I wasn't aware that there was a spell check feature on this web site. Could you go into a little more detail about where to find it,etc? God knows I can use all of the help that I can get.

Glenn,
When you are typing in a reply or posting a new thread, as you are typing in the box, you will notice all the lil 'faces' on the right hand side of the box. Right above the faces is 3 lil 'boxes' one has ABC with a check mark under the ABC. Click on that before you post your reply. That is the spell check (which I had to use several times while typing this message) You will have to download the program but it is worth it.
Sassy

#7 ·
I guess I wasn't aware that there was a spell check feature on this web site. Could you go into a little more detail about where to find it,etc? God knows I can use all of the help that I can get.

Glenn,
When you are typing in a reply or posting a new thread, as you are typing in the box, you will notice all the lil 'faces' on the right hand side of the box. Right above the faces is 3 lil 'boxes' one has ABC with a check mark under the ABC. Click on that before you post your reply. That is the spell check (which I had to use several times while typing this message) You will have to download the program but it is worth it.
Sassy
Sassy,
Thank you for the info. The next time I'm typing a reply or a new thread I'll have to check that out. As a matter of fact I just woke up, and realized that I was typing a reply(duh), and looked up in the upper right hand corner,and just as you said,there it is.
Thanks Again,
Glenn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.