Special Thanks To ROUNDHILL!!

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by WylieCat, May 12, 2009.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I want to thank Roundhill for coming out to the Carolina Catfish Club meeting last night and subjecting himself to our questions about catching catfish.

This was our first "Twenty Questions with..." segment. Instead of having a presenter talk about a particular subject, we decided to invite some experienced local anglers to take questions from the folks in attendance. Ron talked about his techniques, and everything from hooks to bait was covered. :wink: Anyone that was there picked up some pointers.

Thanks again Ron for sharing your vast knowledge on catfish with us. :wink:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Roundhill is my other son, he makes his daddy proud all the time! :cool2:

3. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Glad to hear Ron is spreading the knowledge around and with a head that big there has to be alot of it in there. Im sure there were quite a few laughs also.

4. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    I enjoyed listening to Roundhill last night as well,alot of good info was passed along,not only from Roundhill but from the rest of the fishermen there as well,Thanks for taking time out of your schedule Ron to come up and share some of the knowledge you have obtained throughout the years catfishing:wink:

5. Jeffrey Green

Jeffrey Green New Member

State:
    S.C.
    I to would like to thank Roundhill for all his advise and humor at the Carolina Catfish Club meeting Monday night.It was great to see everyone and meet some new friends and fellow catfishermen,man we all are a special breed indeed.Thanks CCC for holding such great meetings.:wink:

6. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Wish I could have been there. That guy has helped pass on an awful lot of good information to an awful lot of cat fishermen.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

:smile2: I'm lost again....MAYBE. Who's your other son, BG? :wink:

Mr.Ron Howard, I am so happy to hear that your 20 questions session went well. I knew it would. :cool2:

8. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Roundhill's da MAN!!

Bll in SC