special thanks to loanwizard !!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by smokey869, Jul 19, 2009.

1. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    well my buddy and fellow boc member sharpy invited me to go fishing down at the muskingum friday evening, well with the grandkids and all i couldnt go but he went with his girlfriend and kids, he caught a few but ill let him post that, well about 8 am saturday morning comes and he calls me, says the kids left the door open on his explorer and the battery was dead could i come give him a jump, its about an 1 1/2 hour drive to where he was so i got ready to leave and the light bulb came on in my brain, i looked up shawns number and gave him a call, he was only 5 miles away, wasnt working, and he heded over and got him running, thanks a million shawn, i would have gone but have a lot of family things going right now and really didnt have the time, its great how all the brothers ive met will do their part to lend a hand reps to ya brother and if you ever need anything dont hesitate to ask :big_smile:

2. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Your right Dave. Sometimes I think our members just sit around waiting to do good deeds. And when you called Shawn you got one of the best. And I'm not just saying that because I fish with him and buy cars off of his lot! I know we can count on all our brothers, right guys?.....I think all the Ohio guys should exchange phone numbers and who ever is closest to the trouble gets the call............:cool2::smile2:

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    You cant have mine Jack Im married :eek:oooh::smile2::tounge_out:

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Great post to show what the BOC is all about:wink:

5. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Way to go Shawn!

6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Now this is the kind of post that has alot of merit to it!

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Thats the B.O.C. way, I can remember a few years ago when some B.O.C. brothers got together and built a wheel chair ramp. Brothers helping Brothers! The B.O.C. way!

8. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    As many as there are all over the state it would be a nice little network.

9. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    great post jack and the phone number thing would be a great idea

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  10. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    I AGREE THE PHONE NUMBER WOULD BE A GOOD THING.
    JUST POST IT UNDER YOUR AVITAR.
    WORKS FOR ME IF THATS WHAT YOU ALL WOULD LIKE TO DO?:wink:

BESIDES THAT I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 37 YEARS. DO I GET A MEDAL:eek:oooh::crazy::smile2:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  11. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    We are all in this together, that's what makes this community so great.

12. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    NO! I've only been married 11 years, but have suffered more. No medals based on longevity! :eek:oooh::crazy::wink:

13. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    That's why the good lord put us here to treat others as you would like to be treated. I met a nice fella, found an easy way to a good fishin spot, and felt good helping out. Plus, I got to renew an old acquaintance in Smokey. It was all good. I remember a time right after I gt my jet that I got a little to aggressive with some rocks.... the rocks won and I was faced with a 12 mile drift. Another brother "Rollo" got his boss to let him off early and brought his jet up and towed me through some pretty treacherous water (lack of). Remember the "brotherhood" in brotherhood of catfishermen.