Special thanks to a, "Special Person" who is, "Special"...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    We have somebody in our ranks who makes others feel good about themselves each and every day...

Rather than hide this person, lets drag him out of the, "Special Person" closet and all say thanks.

That person, is, "Big George"..

When I retired from the Army and started putting on weight, and felt bad about it, Big George was there to show me that being chunky was ok..

When I thought I lost my good looks, Big George showed me that you can still be a productive member of society being, "Beauty Challenged"..

When I started going bald, Big George showed me that the Kojack style was the cool thing to do..

Has Big George helped you overcome any short comings?

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    LOL!

Somebody posted earlier that he has a new nick-name, and thinking about it, it does kind of fit well.

His new nick-name is: Whittle Stick
    :smile2:

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Ah yes....big george has helped me realize that men....shouldn't wear "PINK":smile2:

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :worship: "Big George"!

Oh Yea "You Know That You Are The Man" & Always :0a31:
    :wink:

5. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    I've had the honor of meeting George last year. He's one of those guys, that can make you feel welcome just by being in his presense and you'll be a better person for it. Pretty down to earth type. He might be a big ole burly type, but I got the feeling he has a heart of gold and would go out of his way to help somebody if he had the chance. In a way, thats a rare breed anymore, specially for living in "" Joisey""!!!:wink:

6. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Brother George has given me tips on how to be the BPOTM.I still have some work to do on it yet thou.
    smokey

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Big George has taught me a valuable lesson. "Always wear sunglasses when looking at his special pics.'"

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Just knowing Big George, makes me feel a lot better about myself.:wink:

9. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Georgie Pordgie Pudding and Pie, can't tell a lie.

You want the truth, you don't know the truth, you have questions about the truth?

Try and pass one by George. That Man will nail ya each and every time.

I like George. I like George very much. One of the handful on this forum of 28 billion I would go to first for an answer. I blew George out the water with a spring trip we had planned because of my personal problems. He was gracious and kind and wished me the best.

I will miss that experience, even not having lived it. There will be another time and another place for George and me.

In my sojourn on this rotten planet I am privileged to have met him through his words, as few as they are are. But each one is worth a book.

Thanks BG.

John.

10. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah! BG is helping me overcome my fear of being moderated. Thank you Whittle Stick! I know...baby steps, lmno! :smile2:

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ive met BG and he is a very special guy, made me feel welcome and served me some scrumptious pork chops. Really tho BG is a great guy.

12. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    BG, I'm worried about ya bud. All these people saying nice things - what next, are they gonna take you out and put you out of your misery!?!? Be careful and watch your back!:wink:

Just kidding, George. You're a great guy and full of good information.

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    One of a select few that I'd really want to get to visit with on a personal level,I kinda like the OF.:wink:

14. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I'll chime in, Ive learned a bunch some good some bad. I know how to dispose of a reel and play with slimey critters, even say ARRGGGHHHH!! BUT one thing is that song "SHARP DRESSED MAN" just dont fit ya! :tounge_out:

15. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You know Whittle Stick, this is actually a ploy by Paul to start up a new thread for The Roast of Big George! Look forward to wetting a line with the man that keeps it real!:wink:

16. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I will get you "BAWANA". LOL! Don't know what prompted this. I believe its time to duck and cover. LOL! Thanx for the kind and unkind words. LOL! Enjoyed very much. Don't make me bust out the sack photo. LOL!

17. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia

I was wondering when you were going to get here and set things straight.LOL:smile2:

18. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    ol BG now he is a gooden i have nuten but good to say about him he has ben thar for me several times he has tawt me a lot and i consider him a good friend
    ps. i do have one bad thing to say about BG. he makes one ugly DRAGQUEEN lol

19. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    There are those that wannabe and those that are hasbins and some that are gonnabe
    But BG IS THE REAL THING

Enjoy the limelight O Bearded One:wink:
    ...W

20. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    All I'm gonna say is congrats. You da man!!