Special Note Of Thanks

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BobbyLee, Dec 6, 2009.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Carla and I would like to send out this Special Note Of Thanks to all the Brothers and Sisters on here for all of their support, they have provided us during this sad time in our lives. Whether it was through donations, or their caring words and prayers. My Mother God Bless her Soul would've been proud to know each and everyone of you on this site. You all have made this possible and I can put her to rest. Words alone can not express all our thanks. Once again; Brothers and Sisters. Thankyou and God Bless every one of you...

Sincerely, Bobby & Carla.....

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  2. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Just wanted to say Thanks once again from the bottom of our hearts. All your Prayers & Support helped bring us through this terrible ordeal. Thanks again My Brothers & Sisters. You all are truely my real Family.....

Bobby & Carla.....

P.S. Thought you all might find this amusing. Cable company disconnected my sister's cable and internet. So for the last week, shes been bootlegging a signal from unsecure routers around her with a Linksys USB Wireless Adapter. Well now she's telling everyone I hacked her USB adapter so that it doesn't work. LOL. Since I fix and rebuild PC's all the time. You can't hack an adapter. Although I would love to take credit for it. Linksys adapters are known for burning up if used 24/7 and put under a lot of heavy use and tend to get very hot... Think Mom is sending her Karma and working her magic.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009