Spanish Commercial

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Oct 25, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    This may get moved ,if it does thats fine.:confused2: What I really want to know is what do you all think of the Chevy Commerical during the World Series that is spoken completely in Spanish? My self I think it stinks,this is America not Mexico. I have nothing against Mexico Ijust can't see what Chevy is trying to prove. If they are going to advertise in America then speak in American. Some will most likely disagree and thats thier right. but I feel it is wrong. GOD BLESS and HAVE A GOOD EVENING. I don't normally speak out to often but this makes me rather UPSET!!

2. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    i totally agree with you MRR if i went to mexico or any other country i would atleast try to learn alittle of the language i will quit talking this is one of my get up on my soap box topics and i do not want to upset anyone with my rantings

3. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    That's GM for you,they'll kiss anybody's butt for a dollor.

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Commercials are bad enough. Don't need them in a foreign language.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    i agree also have you seen the labeling lately why does it need to be in both english AND spanish?

6. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Chevrolet: As Hispanic as Baseball and Manzana pie.:wink:

Dont worry... Silverados dont float. Be happy they arent doing ARGO commercials in spanish.

7. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Our cable company advertises in spanish. I think the spanish ads should stay on the spanish channels which I have deleted. I can't understand the plots etc. and there are no sub titles. When in Rome to as the Romians. When In America speak as the Americans.
    Bill