Southern Indiana!

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Wickedbreed, May 5, 2006.

1. Wickedbreed

Wickedbreed New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey guys im from Evansville and i have done a little cat fishin last yr nothin big just a few 10#'s at biggest and this yr have kinda been gettin serious about catchin a big guy even though i have caught not a single cat this yr and been probably 25 times.....grr.....so if anyone wants to do some fishin and show me how to catch a big one.....let me know and we will just have to go......if anything you will get a good laugh im always the one somethin bad happens to.....for example we went fishin last night by bluegrass at some over run from the creek and i had a big fish i think it was a carp and got it maybe 10 ft from bank and got snagged....got a little too excited and yanked hard broke my line....watched the fish swim away....well i thought about it after the fact the water is only maybe 5 ft deep at the deepest....yh i know DUH!:crazy:

2. dixon

dixon New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    hi,
    how is it going. just wondering where you fish and if you are able to drive etc. i fish in the Mt.Vernon area about 2 or 3 times a week maybe i can help you get hooked up on a 20lber or so.
    later
    dixon

3. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    :big_smile: Dixon, welcome to the BOC.

BIGCAT GarryEads

4. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC Dixon.

5. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    welcome Dixon. you will eally enjoy this site .