Southern Fishin Rules "REBUTTLE"

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Jun 27, 2006.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Didn't wanna open the door but I could'nt control myself. Just a few responses off the top of my head to some of the rules.

#1- You more than likely think "GYM" is the name of the farm boy.

#2-Go to a dentist. You look the same way.

#13- Watch out for the one light.

#17-Thought it was supper.

#25- What makes you think we care what goes on down there.

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Well one day you may want to see how life in the United States is....LOL

3. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Had to come see what you were stirring up now George. :big_smile:
    That must be one good pot stirring stick you have, it never wears down LOL
    Keep it coming!

4. catcam

catcam New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Remember the Civil War? There was nothing civil about it! We refer to down here as the "War of Northern Aggression"
    LOL :lol: :lol:

5. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Always love to hear form ya George.I kinda look at ya as the Rush Limbaugh of the BOC

6. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    #13-George.Be careful if you ever visit Gator.Ludowici GA.has a light with your name on it!As for that war.The north declared it over and that they won.There are a lot of "Good Ol Boys" down here that never got the word.That is not surprising as 21 is not a unusual age to graduate from high school.Georgia and Texas high schools have been rumored to have 24 to 28 year old semi-pros playing high school football.They consider it far more honorable than losing.#25-If you don;t care,why are you *&^%$#@,scuse me,complaining? George,you seem to be living proof as to where that,ah,stuff of the 60,s and 70,s caused perminate damage or not.Keep em comming George.peewee-williams

7. jholman

jholman New Member

State:
    Columbus Mississippi
    Carefull George You may be squinting with the one eye you can see out of to see if the can of whoop-a$$ is getting empty yet LOL.

8. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Some thoughts from another northerner.

They love Bush down South cause they think that bush is what you chase on Friday nights... even though there are many 1 armed Southerners every Saturday morning.

The Mason Dixon line... isn't that two brothers whose Mom was with one brother and her daughter was with the other brother?

Isn't the South the home of the toothbrush? It has to be or else they'd called it a teeth brush.

What does a divorce in Georgia, a tornado in Oklahoma, and a repo in Texas have in common? They all mean some good ol boy is gonna lose his trailer.

Ever notice that the Georgia football player named Bubba always plays the line.... instead of a skill position? Sorry, there are some mighty fine Bubba's from Texas too... never seen one from Idaho.

Why is it that some southerners aren't sure that the South lost the war? Can they read?

Why is it that a southerner always seems to drive a pickup truck....45 mph.... in the left hand lane?

Chitlins is food?

Why is it that sometimes I wish..... that I lived down there? :wink:

9. catcam

catcam New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Well come on Shawn, we have NO shortages of Damn Yankees down here!:lol: You'll have plenty of friends!! Ya'll (excuse me-YOU ALL) still thinking you won that war?! :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's funny!

10. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Jen, if they was all like you, I'd move in a heartbeat :wink: .... But.... I'm scared.... I don't want to squeal like a pig.....

11. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Every time you see a yankee down here,he's dragging a u-haul south. All I can say , is welcome to the good life brothers/sisters, Y-ALL come on down...........(.PS ) you never see a north bound u-haul...hu

12. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    yall must like them chitlins the hand slung ones are the best.

13. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Shawn.I can answer that last question for you.The way you think,you would fit right in.You would have to bring some kin folk to marry,as you are not kin to anyone down here.Yea we shore is fortunate to know and have our Brothers(BUBBA,S).Got to be rough,all you Yankees knowing that you must have some some where,but not knowing who they are.We call that pickup in the left hand lane "passing." What do you call it up there? Why should we believe that we lost a war?We have only heard it from Yankees.If you will notice.Bush is real popular in Florida,which is the southern most northern state,or the northern most Cuban state.All according to which end of the state you are in.I hear that mostly Yankees and Cubans live there.Come on down.We will fix you up with some Chitlins and Hog Maws along with hospitality.We might even teach you how to eat Grits and drink Iced Tea.peewee-williams

14. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,

OK, what are Hog Maws? I might like those. I hate grits. My wife loves them. I love biscuits and gravy. One of these days I am going to eat at bicuit world.

Yes as we ain't got kin down there, my children would be very popular down there. You can't pass me at 45.... unless we are in a 35 zone.... even then it might be difficult.

Florida doesn't count as it is God's waiting room, all us northerners go there to die after retirement.

I adore iced tea, and it's got to be sweetened.

15. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    Shawn, comeon down to fla. theres allas room for one more, hech, we don't even have a floridian for a govner.:lol:
    iffn your movin we'll chop down another palmeter bush so u can park ur trailer! LOL:big_smile:

course ya no I got out while I could! I can't speek cubin:crazy:

16. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    I love the south, My wifes parents lived near Waynesboro, VA. I spent a lot of time there, Someday hope to visit Tn. and visit my BOC buddies there. I certainly hope to get out of New Jersey someday, and if I do I wont look back. In 1996 my wifes father passed away. He was layed to rest in Virginia. On the drive from the funeral home to the grave yard people in cars going the opposite direction pulled to the side of the road to show their respect for someone they never met! In New Jersey they cut you off!! New Jersey is a Rat Race!

17. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    From Fl, lived in SD, NJ, Al, Tx, SC, Tn, Ga. Loved them all, but Bama is awesome. Gotta luv the southerners

18. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Yee Haw.. The south will rise again. That is as soon as we get through fishing.
    .:big_smile:
    Pete

PS Now we know what is top of your head... LOL HAHAH

19. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I like the South, no, the north, no, the South, no the north.

Yeah, I know, I live in Missouri. We still aint made up our mind which side to pick.
    Hint: Notice which was capitalized? Gotta show respect ya know.

20. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I was born in New Jersey. It's a good place to be from. A LONG WAY FROM! I have two cousins there,(the other 9 had sense enough to get out 30 years ago) and they are both making plans to move to Virginia. They don't want the stress of dealing with all that crap up there to kill them at 50 like it did their Mom and Dad.
    I went up there to fish with my cousin last July 4th and had to wait in line an hour or more to put the boat in and another to get it out. then we had people running thru our lines, thru the bait we were trying to catch and pulling within spitting distance everytime they saw us catch a fish. You couldn't swim in the water we were fishing and didn't even want to get it on you. I don't understand why folks would want to live like that.