Southeast PA Fishing flea Market

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT-(2), Feb 19, 2009.

1. Just a heads up. Sunday 2/22/09. Bally, Pa. Firehouse. Fishermans Flea Market. 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. This is located just off route 100 between Pottstown and Allentown.

2. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    welcome to the BOC John

3. Thanks. It's great to be here.

4. RebelMan

RebelMan Guest

Man they should have them more often. Who knows what treasures you will find there. dont over look them lures, youll be surprised what people will pay for good condition old lures(def if they still have original box):0a31:

5. Yes, it is pretty cool to go check this one out. It gets pretty packed. I have been going every year for 4 years. Got some good deals there and turned in some old lures for some good money. I highly recommend it.

6. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    welcome to the boc. john, the one in bally isn't too bad, i was there a few years ago and picked up a flying lure kit for 15 bucks, every time i go to one of those outdoor shows i can't leave empty handed:cool2:

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Prolly mostly trout and bass stuff. Catfishing booths are rare at these things.

If I wanted someone to tell me I needed $800 worth of gear just to fish in 6 inches of water, I'd fish on opening day trout!:cool2::smile2::wink:

8. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    Welcome to the BOC John

9. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    I don't own much in the lure department either I seem to be single minded in the pursuit of one specific fish:smile2:

10. Well, I took my little girl up and we had a good time. Picked up a new reel, tackle bag, and an auger for next winter. Gettin' ready to put the line on the catfish poles!