Southbay reservoirs (calicatman looking for updates)

Discussion in 'CALIFORNIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by calicatman, Mar 23, 2006.

1. calicatman

calicatman New Member

State:
    California
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Calictaman here ! I went out to Chesbro Res. , with my cuzzin` man I`m glad it was not my gas I wasted traveling up there. The action up there was dead as dead no action what so ever ,but one oldtimer had caught 6 bass dropshotting .I was like "who cares ?"no disrespect to the fellow ,but I`m a die hard catman . Anybody out there have any reports out there on catifsh action anywhere in the Frisco BayArea? Please Calicatman is currently suffering from catfish fever:crying: :crying:

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Oh my gosh....I am the same brother! Like ,what ever, I am after cats...LOL! I too am a catman. Shoulkd of went out last night:crying: Raining today. Maybe tomorrow. I should make the trek up there and wet a line with ya.

3. Lil Hooker

Lil Hooker New Member

State:
    Your BackYard BOO
    Hey there I know it's a little late but chesboro don't have much fish not cats at least you might be better off at UVAS not sure how much better that is. The only lake I can get cats around here is Campbell Perch Ponds in the second lake but they are all small not not many of them. I usually fish the delta for cats let me know I go out there often maybe we can meet for some delta fishing

4. calicatman

calicatman New Member

State:
    California
    :cool: :cool: LIL HOOKER , CALICATMAN HERE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT NO "OFFENSE!" BUT THERE ARE CATS IN CHESBRO .I WOULD SUGGEST TRYING TO FISH FROM THE DAM WORKING YOUR BACK DOWN WEST TOWARD UVAS ROAD .PICK YOUR SPOT ,SET YOUR LINE AND IF THERE IS NO ACTION WITHIN A 30 MINUTE PERIOD THEN KEEP MOVING TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION.THEN YOUR CHANCES MAY BE REWARDING. FINALLY I MUST AGREE UVAS RES., IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE HOT SPOTS FOR CATS!

5. Lil Hooker

Lil Hooker New Member

State:
    Your BackYard BOO
    Thanks for the tip I'm going to have to try chesboro I'm going to take a half day today and try it since I didn't get any fishing in this weekend.

6. calicatman

calicatman New Member

State:
    California
    GLAD TO BE OF AN ASSISTANCE TO A FELLOW BROTHA (BOC) I MIGHT GOING OUT THERE IN A LITTLE WHILE AS SOON AS MY POPS IS DONE GETTING READY.IF NOT CHESBRO RES., I WOULD BE AT UVAS RES., AT THE EAST SIDE OF THE DAM OR THE BOAT LAUNCH AREA.I WOULD BE GLAD TO MEET YOU OUT THERE JUST LOOK FOR AS BALD ASS MEXICAN WITH CATFISH WHISKERS GOATEE DOWNIN` A COUPLE OF CLOD ONES.

7. Lil Hooker

Lil Hooker New Member

State:
    Your BackYard BOO
    LOL sounds good brother I was going to head out there but got busy so I'll be out there tomorrow if not I may just go to the delta to our sweet honey hole that's been producing stripers lately.