South central Mississipian looking for fishermen..

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSISSIPPI TALK' started by trotline mississippi, Oct 22, 2008.

1. trotline mississippi

trotline mississippi New Member

State:
    mississippi
    Hello, I am new to the site and would like to introduce myself. I am jeremy mitchell. i live in mt olive miss, thats about a hour south of jxn on hwy 49. i am looking for some people to fish with . i have been fishing the miss river all my life. i was raised in the delta nad then moved to hernando and then back to jxn. then i di d the deed and got married and that landed me where i am today. i have been currently fishing at port gibson and doing very well with the trotlining. i spin reel fish some but mostly juust run lines. i had been fishing with an older man but that had become to costly to me seeint that it got to where it was costing me to much to be his friend if you can follow that. anyway i am looking for people to go fishing with. i have my own boat and equipment so i wont be a loner to anyone all the time. i dont mind taking someone with me that doesnt have a boat as long as they take care of their part. i have a f&f custom 18' flat with a 6' bottom and a johnson 88 on it. i love to catfish and am just looking for some other people that enjoy it as much as i do. I have fished the miss river from memphis to natchez and i have fished also on the yazoo, sunflower,pearl, and big black a good bit. just cant get my boat in the small river late in the yaer. anyway just saying hello and hoping to meet a few good friends here.

2. southernfire97

southernfire97 New Member

State:
    mississippi
    welcome trotline. I live in wiggins. maybe we can get together some time and wet a line.

3. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    welcome to the BOC jeremy, you will love this site,lots of great people and information on here. wish i lived close by, i would love to have a fishing buddy.

4. catdaddy007

catdaddy007 Member

State:
    SE Arkansas
    Welcome to the BOC Jeremy.

5. Rbms

Rbms New Member

State:
    Central Mississippi
    Welcome Jeremy. You'll really enjoy this site. I'm close to Jxn and usually put in at Vburg. I am down aroung GGulf occasionally. When I get ready to head that way I will let you know. Good luck.

6. Tabbycat

Tabbycat New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    May hap so ! I live at Ovett, MS. I know it a ways up the road , but there's alot of really good water between us. Tabbycat at 1 601-270-5640 call me ! :roll_eyes: I AM ON CALL ALOT !

7. LarryG321

LarryG321 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Welcome to the BOC
    Larry