South Carolina Chug and Hug POLL

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by WylieCat, Apr 28, 2008.

September 13th as the date for the 2008 SC BOC Gathering at Santee Cooper?

1. YES, I am for this date and location

2. NO, I am not for this date and location

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Ok, some folks seem to like the date of September 13th and having the gathering in conjunction with the Carolina Catmen tournament at Santee Cooper.

So, lets vote on it!!

Hopefully this will not be too premature. If it seems like everyone is for it, then we can open a thread in the BOC Gatheriings section and go from there in deciding where, what to bring, etc.

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Hot dog I got the 1st vote in do I get a prize.LOL

I cant wait and as soon as we can get a better head count on how many we can start the whelling and dealing with the people at rocks pond over a cheaper rate.

3. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Sounds like a good plan to me,I will do whatever yall need in the way of help,i will just not be in charge:crazy:

4. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    Lots of folks voting so far...thats good. :big_smile:

5. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    My wife said, she and one of her friends will put it together they just need to know what all they need to do to get started, so I suppose that commits me to the tourny,lol

6. bigcatman0001

bigcatman0001 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Sounds good I would love to come!!!

7. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Count me in guys.......Maybe we can do a fish fry

8. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Ken we will have to have you catch us some fish so we know we will have some.

9. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I got loads of fillets in the freezer..........and a big ole fish cooker to boot !!!! We might need to get a few of us together before then .....just to make a trial run and make sure everything is working properly......you know , make sure the beer cooler is cooling down right and the fish cooker aint leaking. I also make some killer cole slaw and homemade hushpuppies.

10. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    You got me hungry again. Dang now I am going to have to fix me something to eat before I go to bed. LOL

11. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Having been a willing participant in one of Kens previous fish frys I feel well qualified to conduct the recommended tests!!!!!!:smile2:I'm just not sure about the "Hugs" part of this.I've seen lots of you SC fishermen and them what aint ugly,sometimes smell a bit from all that fish slime,cooking grease and "chugging" that goes on.HAHAHAHAHAHA:smile2: Being a close friend and campaign manager for the Penthouse Pet of the Year I cant be seen hugging just anybody:smile2::big_smile::eek:oooh:Not to mention that I'll be fishing on the James with the BPOTM later this year,so you see I have my reputation to consider.I should be there Memorial Day, Ken if you want to pre test then.My son will be back from Iraq by June and I'm sure will be hungry for some fresh caught catfish also.Let me know what I can do,besides eat and drink of course.:smile2::big_smile:

12. Tightline101

Tightline101 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    im in, where in santee, or who to contact
    im new does that mater

13. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    No Larry, new folks are more than welcome!! :smile2:

We have not decided where yet, but it looks like the date may be set. :wink:

What do you ya'll think? :big_smile:

14. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Well Dieter, I'm gald were not in Dade County Florida or we might need a recount.:smile2::smile2::smile2: Sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to meeting all of our great catmen here. I don't know about the hugs part. But I 've been known to chug a few.

15. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    This all sounds like fun to me. If my van ever gets fixed and the wife lets me take it I would like to go also.

-Jim-

16. ToonCat

ToonCat New Member

State:
    Tega Cay SC
    Count me in! Looking forward to it.

17. flatheadhunterx

State:
    South Carolina
    ok guys rocks pond has a room that will hold 65 people that rents for 50.00 and a 50.00 clean up fee that we get back provided the room is clean when we leave and it is for 6 hrs.

they have rooms that rent for 50.00 to 95.00 a night for 2 people 5.00 per person over two.

they have trailors that rent for 65.00 a night for two people 5.00 per person over two.

camp sites are 25.00-35.00

all rooms and trailors have a 100.00 security deposite that you will get back after seven days of leaving the property.

boat launch is free if you stay there and they have live bait shad, night crawlers, wigglers, crickts, and minnows.

is this going to be a weekend event or a one day event after the catman tourney also need to have a idea of what kinda food everyone would like to have for the get together. I also need a count on how many are going to attend

18. flatheadhunterx

State:
    South Carolina
    ok guy's I spoke to Gary and they are having a big dinner after the catman tourney on the 13th they will be having bbq and such as that he said he would love for all of us to join them and make it a big event he said he was going to try and have 2 bands there he need to know how many of us there will be so please let me know and also let me know if you want to do a sepertate gathering or what

thanks

19. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    ronald count me in with wife the 13th sounds good for me

20. flatheadhunterx

State:
    South Carolina
    Thx Ron I will do but thats not me its the wife.:smile2: