South Bend Mudville Catmaster

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by TA2D, May 11, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
  2. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I don;t know anything about the reels.I do know that I have never felt cheated with anything that I bought with South Bend on it.I am 60 and I have always felt like I got my moneys worth with them.peewee-williams

3. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I hate to disagree with the wisdom that comes with age but I have had awful experiences with everything I have ever bought with the South Bend name. Now granted I havent bought very much because I had a bad experience but for 20 bucks its almost worth buying it and keeping the receipt to see if it turs out to be good or not.

4. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I have another reel on a Berkley big game that is a southbend catfish reel, but it is all plastic and it has held up for the last 3 years.

Aaron

TA2D

5. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Craig.I do disagree with you about "the wisdom that comes with age".Age just gives you more experience.Had I been smart,experience would not have been my major teacher.Wisdom has always seemed to be,just out of my reach.I have been known to tell people"I am stupid and I know it.You are stupid and don;t know it.That makes me smarter than you".I don;t think that a single one believed me.The people that I have known who thought that age made them smart,seemed to always have a reason for thinking that they were smart their whole life.It seems that we had different experiences with the brand.Sorry.I do wish that you had been as satisfied as I have been.peewee-williams