Source for bulk Daiichi Catfish wide hooks

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by Willy, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Willy

Willy New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am looking to buy Catfish wide hooks but not the circles. Anyone got any leads on where to get them by the 100 or 50 pack. All I have found is 5 at a time packs,and that is not gonna work.Leads would be much thankful.

2. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    I am pretty sure that is the only way the come as they are expensive hooks But I did some looking and I will do some more and let you know what I find out if anything I just need to know what size you need or 0/0.

Hope this helps

3. Willy

Willy New Member

State:
    Missouri
    5/0 and 7/0 are the two sizes I am looking for the most. Got a few but want to try to get them in bulk as it should be cheaper. I go through alot of hooks at times and like to have plenty on hand.Thanks

4. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    hey Willy i have bought several things from them and they might have what you are looking for.

5. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    They only sell 3-7 packs there he needs 50-100 at a time.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    have you tried Bass PRO yet? i know they sell lots of diff. types in quantity

7. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Bill I cant find anywhere that sell bulk, daiichi, can get the gamma- in bulk, but not the other,
    You ever think of getting a patient on your anchor, done some playing and built some like it, they work, Thanks for sharing that, with me.
    Jim

8. Willy

Willy New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Got a lead on bulk hooks but it is a inside deal from a fellow I know that is sponsored and waiting on him to see if he can hook me up. Pass on the anchor idea too whoever wants it as it is one that was passed to me several years ago and now i am working on other ways to use them in different places.Gotta keep improving on it and see how it will work for how ya want to use it. Have you been able to get any fish to bite in the places that I showed you to target yet? winter will soon be here and the blues will be in their winter holes and easier to catch once you find the places they like to hang out at.Stay tuned as I heard from a friend that more articles are coming out on river fishing in IN Fisherman this winter.The rods that my buddy had are now available but ya gotta order from the rodmaker direct. New styles are coming also just not worked out yet. Not for everyone but if ya got to have the best they will be the ones in my book that set the mark to use in the muddy Mo.

9. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Picked up a couple off the top of wing dikes, put Troy up their and he nailed a flat turn around , threw the same perch back in their and nailed a blue,
    The River school, help, a bunch. Its interesting, to see how the cats, work the river. Right now, good bait is, seems to be the key,
    Going to be tied up here for a while, but later on, around Feb. If you want to go, let me know, Troy's will probably be up to it,
    Tried a couple drags for floating, down stream, took 4 one inch square tubing, about6 inches long . welded them together, and filled with lead, put a chain on front with a pivot hook up, have a 5, 10 15, and drag off front of boat, slowed the boat down , to where you want, by adding, more weight, or longer rope. the 5 will probably work the best, depends on boat. used a 10 last time we where their, almost slowed the boat to much, bait was catching up to us, by the current.
    Thanks again Bill
    Jim

10. Mike H

Mike H New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    www.ttiblakemore.com/

This is the company that makes them. I got a catalog from them a few years back, and you can order directly from them.

11. VanKley

VanKley New Member

State:
    SE South Dakota
    Bottom d w e l l a r s tackle has decent buys

12. channelkatz

channelkatz New Member

State:
    OH