SOSPENDERS REPLIED TODAY

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jedimanhunter, Aug 19, 2008.

1. jedimanhunter

jedimanhunter New Member

State:
    Texas
    Here is my followup from the other post and here is what they said:
    Re: Fwd: pull cord green safety pin (KMM2584403I32L0KM)

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:12 PM

"consumerservice" <consumerservice@coleman.com>
    Add sender to Contacts

To:
    jedimanhunter@yahoo.com

Jeff,

We apologize for the delay in answering your e-mail. Coleman/Stearns is undergoing a computer systems changeover including e-mail servers and this has resulted in large backlog of messages. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

I will have a couple of pins mailed to you . You should receive them in within a week.

Thank you,

Harold
    Coleman/Stearns Consumer Service

Original Message Follows:
    ------------------------

I learned that it does not take long for the auto vest to deploy. I have the camo 1220 series.It deployed when we took on a wave while anchored and it was lying i9n the floor of the boat. I was impressed with its efficency.

I purchased a rearm kit at Bass Pro, Garland Texas, The green pull lever safety pin was broken and they do not sell them. It is also about a 20.00 in fuel to go back over there. I do not need to return the whole thing as I already have it hooked up, i just need the green pin. Can I get one or some from you. Thanks for your reply.

hat they said:

2. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i got the cabella's brand and i love them. since i got them i now wear them all the time while in the boat. i am glad that sospenders stands behind their products.