Sorry!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Lil Fish Bait, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Lil Fish Bait

Lil Fish Bait New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Guys,
    Sorry I haven't been on latley. I've started school (7th grade by the way) and with all my home work and volleyball, I'm trying my best to remember how to read. I'll try to be on as much as possible. Lil Fish Bait.

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    We understand Jessica!!! There are things in life that are more important than others. Keep your nose to the grind stone and come in when you can!!!

3. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    yep work (schoolwork included):wink: comes before play.
    do good in school now and you will be glad later in life.
    but ya still gotta have fun so find time for fun in there somewhere too:cool2:.

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Glad to hear that school has started and you are keeping busy. It may seem bad now but later in life you will look on it as your best years.

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    You go Jessica! I hope your school year is a good one! Good luck with volleyball and chime in here when you can! :big_smile:

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Good luck in the 7th grade, I don't know why but that was my toughest year of school. Probably about the time I descovered girls:smile2:. Don't let those boys side track you. Your next 6 years of school are probably the most important. Getting you ready for college. Good luck to you and your volley ball team. Us old people will still be here when you get some free time to check in.

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    AHH! Readin,Ritein and Rithmatic. LOL! Volleyball huh. Enjoy your school years. They will be over before ya know it and then comes workin. LOL!

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Glad my kid came in and said howdy.Told her after she said she wanted to be with us on the BOC she needed to come in and say hello!!! She came home from school last night and had some Math to do and showed the teacher had made a list of everything he was ging to teach through out the year. She said "Mom! I had all this in 6TH grade and it's easy stuff." I said I was glad to hear it,but I also said,if it's that easy Babe,then I expect to see all A's on your Math report. She told me that wouldn't be a problem.So we shall see as the year progresses.As far as discovering Boys is concerned,GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN I'm already dealing with that.Sometime I want to go get a fan and turn one on her,"Oh Mom!!! He's so Hot" I say "Yeah Right"!!:haha::haha::haha::big_smile:

9. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Sounds like you have been busy! Get on line when you can. Keep getting good grades and having fun.
    Bill

10. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Jessica proud of for putting your school Keep up the great job.