sorry to change the subject ,,,but

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by head hunter, Dec 11, 2009.

1. head hunter

head hunter New Member

State:
    ohio
    has anyone ever heard of catfish connection ??? didn't know if it was a creditable web site to order gear from.
    thanx

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Yep, they are pretty good. A lot of people shop there, but you can find the same products from BOC sponsors:wink:

3. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    Yeah I like the site, and know people who've gotten stuff from it.. it's good.

4. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Great site with good products. Many I know have ordered from there. i know it looks a little less technical than many sites, but thats probably why they can keep prices lower.

5. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    good company, but i agree with Shane. you got Wildwolf, and team catfish that are two excellent sources.

6. head hunter

head hunter New Member

State:
    ohio
    WITH AS MUCH TACKLE THAT I LEAVE IN A HOLE THROUGH OUT THE YEAR ,,I NEED THEM WHOLESALE PRICES,,LOL

7. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    befor the first time i got stuff from there i asked around to,that's always a good thing to do, yes it's safe, good deal's to:cool2::wink:

8. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    if im buying a new reel its usually from Catfish Connection, great deals and great product

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Catfish Connection has fast and friendly service at a good price.

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Catfish Connection runs a good business from what I know. I have bought in the past from them with no complaints...:big_smile: rollo

11. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Best place I have found so far. Girlfriend just ordered my Christmasd gift from them yesterday. You can't beat their prices anywhere on most items. They have some good sales right now on Abu's as well.

12. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    The only time I would use CC is if I buy one of their specialty reels. I personally think their "sales" aren't that good. Why would I sepnd $169.99 on a 7000iCS when I get them for $114.00 elsewhere?

But .. I will be using them for surge rods since I can't find them less expensive anywhere.

13. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    wild wolf products.....good people....i like dealin with them....:wink:

14. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Check out the B.O.C. sponsors and compare pricing with catfish connection and other sites. You may receive a BOC member discount from the sponsors. I have ordered lots of gear from catfish connection and have always gotten good products at a fair price with speedy shipping.

15. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    I second who said Wild Wolf products for tackle and the like. Pete runs a pretty good business and is responsive to questions. Carry's big tackle for the cat fisherman that is hard to find elsewhere. Another great tackle store is atoztackle for sinkers.....really can't beat their prices and i think they are a BOC sponsor at least til the end of the year.

16. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    I haven't bought anything from wild wolf products, YET, but I have ordered from Team Catfish a couple of times. The products that Team Catfish has are good quality and their customer service is great. I think it's important to support the BOC sponsors, but that's not always possible to do. I wouldn't be afraid to buy anything from Catfish Connection.