Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i am sorry if i hurt anyones feelings on here!
I didnt know the rules.. I will be perfect from here on out... I will be serious as can be .....I am not perfect forgive me my fellow catfishermen and fisherman of all likes ..
rules i broke
1. Dont ask for photos ( sorry but i wanna see them big catfish) wont happen agan.

2. Don't tease people even though they tease others.. ( i won't tease again ) lots of sensative people on here i understand this now.

and i am going to stop here for now
sorry if i hurt any feelings tonight or in the past

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Ok i am sorry if i hurt anyones feelings on here!
I didnt know the rules.. I will be perfect from here on out... I will be serious as can be .....I am not perfect forgive me my fellow catfishermen and fisherman of all likes ..
rules i broke
1. Dont ask for photos ( sorry but i wanna see them big catfish) wont happen agan.

2. Don't tease people even though they tease others.. ( i won't tease again ) lots of sensative people on here i understand this now.

and i am going to stop here for now
sorry if i hurt any feelings tonight or in the past
You crazy ***!! LOL Garrett you kill me, no rules broken, and I actually enjoy your posts! That is cool that you want to see pictures, I was just saying what I said, because last year two really good guys got called liars and left this site cause they didn't have any pics of that specific fish.
Also, I am always down to get teased, I tease, and and doesn't bother me at all when reciprocated. I have mucho respect for you hoss. Don't stop being Garret for anyone.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
You crazy ***!! LOL Garrett you kill me, no rules broken, and I actually enjoy your posts! That is cool that you want to see pictures, I was just saying what I said, because last year two really good guys got called liars and left this site cause they didn't have any pics of that specific fish.
Also, I am always down to get teased, I tease, and and doesn't bother me at all when reciprocated. I have mucho respect for you hoss. Don't stop being Garret for anyone.
I think what happens a lot is that there is no emotion in the text that we read, however if the exact same thing was said in real life, there would be no problems.

·
Premium Member
4,736 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yeap thats what it is Rob someone taking emotion out of text...lol... the only reason I said anything was because that picture has been asked for 5 times in the last week and Mert never said anything about it...oh well people can't mess with people anymore.....dang Obama has everyone serious!.....

·
Registered
718 Posts
no harm no foul . as i post / read stuff here i have learned that there area some very serious cat masters and this is good to see , also how much YOU care about other people's feelings thats a rare thing no a days and your a great man in my book bud. we all like to joke and have fun i like to think thats why CATFISH1.com is the bestest cause of the PEOPLE willing to offer a helping hand, friendships ,jokes, comrodery and a kick in the pants when needed or correcting when needed ... so if ya veiw it as a family as i do you'll see it in a diffrent view . and a way to avoid tender subjects is reading ALL the posts befor replying as some threads can get heated up fast example pay ponds LOL if ya wanna see some heated discussions read those LOL . and remember guys when we post we open the door for comments to come back to us so if ya start out mad your prolly gonna end up madder .and i often post for the simple fact of learning or seeking info. some members could be crabby but i just view them like a grampa or uncle they meen well just don't sugar coat things for us . so times this is just what we need.
and never for get that each one of us plays an important roll in this brotherhood . with out friendly or knowladgeable people us (fng's) would be lost, so being that we're a brotherhood i do love seeing you guys taking the time to just say sorry and the rest accepting and saying its not needed or no big deal. and keep in mind that not all brothers get along sometimes it takes a lil work. ty guys

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
no harm no foul . as i post / read stuff here i have learned that there area some very serious cat masters and this is good to see , also how much YOU care about other people's feelings thats a rare thing no a days and your a great man in my book bud. we all like to joke and have fun i like to think thats why CATFISH1.com is the bestest cause of the PEOPLE willing to offer a helping hand, friendships ,jokes, comrodery and a kick in the pants when needed or correcting when needed ... so if ya veiw it as a family as i do you'll see it in a diffrent view . and a way to avoid tender subjects is reading ALL the posts befor replying as some threads can get heated up fast example pay ponds LOL if ya wanna see some heated discussions read those LOL . and remember guys when we post we open the door for comments to come back to us so if ya start out mad your prolly gonna end up madder .and i often post for the simple fact of learning or seeking info. some members could be crabby but i just view them like a grampa or uncle they meen well just don't sugar coat things for us . so times this is just what we need.
and never for get that each one of us plays an important roll in this brotherhood . with out friendly or knowladgeable people us (fng's) would be lost, so being that we're a brotherhood i do love seeing you guys taking the time to just say sorry and the rest accepting and saying its not needed or no big deal. and keep in mind that not all brothers get along sometimes it takes a lil work. ty guys
Good Gosh,, Once I read ALL the way through that,,, I Agree!!:Happy:

I'm not sure what's goin' on anyhow,, but,, a Feller said once,,,,
"You can sure go get GLAD, in the same Pants you got mad in!!"

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Alright Shortpole,gimmee my stick back outta youre fat little hands...........:angry:
Brian Iam hurt that you want the stick back . I felt that I was doing a great job with it , But if you must have it back I will return it as soon as it is possible ......................................sorry if I offended you . heaven forbid I Don't want to be a out cast , aw bullshirt I'll just hang out with garret and fish

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Brian Iam hurt that you want the stick back . I felt that I was doing a great job with it , But if you must have it back I will return it as soon as it is possible ......................................sorry if I offended you . heaven forbid I Don't want to be a out cast , aw bullshirt I'll just hang out with garret and fish
Why would you be out cast? And who is out casting you?

·
Banned
216 Posts
GARRET IF U GONNA GO BY THE RULES I WILL HAVE TO WRITE IN ENGLISH ! SO PLEASE DONT IMPOSE THE RULES CUZ OTHERWISE I WILL BE SCREWD . THIS IS WHO WE ARE AND THATS WHY WE ALL GET ALONG (EXCEPT MY NEMESSIS CHAD THAT LOST MY FISH) CUZ WE ARE INDIVIDUALS AND U DONT BELIVE SOMETING IS UR RIGT TO ASK PROOF(IM NOT SAYING U DID ) U WANAN SE SOME PIC IS COOL ASK . BUT FROM WHAT I SEEN HERE NO1 IS MAKIN UP STUFF (EXCEPT CHAD SAYING TJAT I LOST MY FISH) SO THATS A PRETTY GOOD THING WE HAVE HERE.

I HOPE THIS WILL NOT CHANGE AND WILL STAY THE SAME(ISNT THAT A SONG)... OH YEAH TUPAC

·
Banned
216 Posts
KINDA ODD THAT U POSTED THAT RIGHT AFTER MY ENGLISH STATEMENT . HMMM IM WONDER.. SHOULD I CARRY MY AMERICAN PASSPORT WIT ME ALL TIME OR SHOULD I CARRY MY AMERICAN MADE COLT 1911 ? HMMM HARD DECISON

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
KINDA ODD THAT U POSTED THAT RIGHT AFTER MY ENGLISH STATEMENT . HMMM IM WONDER.. SHOULD I CARRY MY AMERICAN PASSPORT WIT ME ALL TIME OR SHOULD I CARRY MY AMERICAN MADE COLT 1911 ? HMMM HARD DECISON
LoL, carry both! It is funny how many folks from other states are following our thread becaus of the percevied drama. As long as we don't end up like CA's threads did, we will be A OK!

·
Banned
216 Posts
I AM AN IMMIGRANT AND I AM FOR THE NEW LAW. I AM ALSO FOR ONLY ENGLISH TO BE SPOKEN IN THIS COUNTRY(NO TO PROPER SO I CAN GET BY) IM TIRED FOR OPRIMA NUMERO DOS PARA ESPANIOL. AND IF PPL ARE OFFENDED OH WELL.. IS USA LEARN ENGLISH AND SPEAK IT. I WOULD MAKE THIS A LAW.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.