Sorry Guys!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by channelcat_tracker, Oct 15, 2006.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Sorry guys, i cant make it here much. this is the first time in a long time since ive been here. hunting season is here. also school with football and drama going for me. sorry guys. it looks like i have about 23,000 unread posts. i cant even read all those. sorry but ill drop in here when i get some time. just lettin you guys know!

2. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    dont let get you down we will survive and all ways be here when you get a moments rest , good luck in all your endevers

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Just swing by every now and then. I hear what your sayin though I came back and had 32000 posts how in the world am i supposed to read all that. I guess I missed a lot of cool threads.

4. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    dont worry about it, it is hard im goin through the same thing, just get on and talk to us when u can brother.

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey, This is a really busy time of your life! I hope school is goin well for you and you're finding time to get some relaxation, too.

It's good to know that everyone here will welcome ya back with open arms whenever you get a chance to drop in.

Best wishes on all you're doin!

6. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I know how you feel. I'm working full time going to school full time and trying to hunt. I still pop on here to read every day or so, but it's hard to find time to post.

7. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Tony, little brother, there is more to life than the BOC. Did I just say that?
    What I mean is concentrate on school, that is what is important.
    The Boc will be here any time day or night, rain or shine. Just stop in and say hi once in a while. Were all family here, we understand.
    Take care.

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Just do what you got to do we will be here when you drop by

9. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Have fun while you are still young and do well in school. We will be here when you get a chance.
    Bill

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice to see ya posting brother, we all get busy with life sometimes. Just post when ya can, we are wishing you the best.